Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PUGs are ruining the game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PUGs are ruining the game.

TheBigBee
12.28.2012 , 03:12 PM | #21
Please stop getting this thread off topic...
PUT YOUR HELMET ON !!!

vimm
12.28.2012 , 03:16 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Sounds like jedi covenant could use some good imps.
I greet you every time I see you on my plethora of characters.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Technohic
12.28.2012 , 03:17 PM | #23
So what you guys going to roll?

Marauder, Jugg and operative healer? Maybe Sins and op healer for a stealth approach? I would go troll mode and queue a 4 man.

UGLYMRJ
12.28.2012 , 03:19 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBigBee View Post
Please stop getting this thread off topic...
What? My threads go off topic... never.

UGLYMRJ
12.28.2012 , 03:22 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
So what you guys going to roll?

Marauder, Jugg and operative healer? Maybe Sins and op healer for a stealth approach? I would go troll mode and queue a 4 man.
I would be down for a troll group. Even tho I can get competitive... I like to keep it fun. In regs a decent team of any 4 players can usually dominate anyways, which is good. Cuz winning is fun too.

We've rolled groups of 4 PT's, sorcs and jug's... there's really nothing funnier than people visually scared to go on the top level in mid on civil war because they're worried about being thrown over the edge again.

I LOL'd every time they would start to go up the ramp and immediately change their mind when they saw one of us.

cycao
12.28.2012 , 03:25 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
I greet you every time I see you on my plethora of characters.
See I get random tells and I am always blazed and get confused...you gotta like send me a message with all your alts so I can work on my friends list with updating whos who.

And if I roll anywhere I will be rolling an assassin, I have to much time invested in this guy to the point where I cant see myself playing another character as serious as this one.

Ottoattack
12.28.2012 , 03:27 PM | #27
From a business stand point, most people playing the game PvP play WZs sole. If the option is removed tomorrow, minimum 50% of subscribers (including me) will unsubscribe. Biwoare/EA already made the option available for you in ranked WZs, why are you complaining about non-ranked? And why are you Determining how the game should be played? That's personnel preference. I paid money for the game, and I have the right to enjoy it however I want. I too prefer to play with a team, but that does not mean its the ONLY way the game should be played

UGLYMRJ
12.28.2012 , 03:28 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post

And if I roll anywhere I will be rolling an assassin, I have to much time invested in this guy to the point where I cant see myself playing another character as serious as this one.
I'm up for any tank/DPS class... anything but healing. Preferably DPS. I kinda plan on using my same legacy name. (Deepy'ess)

Well... and no mercs either.

UGLYMRJ
12.28.2012 , 03:30 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Ottoattack View Post
From a business stand point, most people playing the game PvP play WZs sole. If the option is removed tomorrow, minimum 50% of subscribers (including me) will unsubscribe. Biwoare/EA already made the option available for you in ranked WZs, why are you complaining about non-ranked? And why are you Determining how the game should be played? That's personnel preference. I paid money for the game, and I have the right to enjoy it however I want. I too prefer to play with a team, but that does not mean its the ONLY way the game should be played
Oh... i forgot this thread had a topic... one that was intended as a tongue in cheek joke to those who are demanding that groups not be allowed in regs or demand a solo queue.

You see... I know that the idea in the original post is horrible and game breaking. Just as horrible as the ideas I'm poking fun at that I mentioned above.

vimm
12.28.2012 , 03:32 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
I would be down for a troll group. Even tho I can get competitive... I like to keep it fun. In regs a decent team of any 4 players can usually dominate anyways, which is good. Cuz winning is fun too.

We've rolled groups of 4 PT's, sorcs and jug's... there's really nothing funnier than people visually scared to go on the top level in mid on civil war because they're worried about being thrown over the edge again.

I LOL'd every time they would start to go up the ramp and immediately change their mind when they saw one of us.
4 Snipers has been the most epic for us, lol.

All Marksman produced the funniest results.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative