Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PUGs are ruining the game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PUGs are ruining the game.

UGLYMRJ
12.28.2012 , 01:22 PM | #1
Everywhere I go I see PUGs... tons of them and they're ruining the game for everyone.

People buy this game because it's an MMO... a massively multiplayer online game. Yet these PUGs are determined to ruin the design of the game by doing everything they can to avoid guilds, groups and basically everything that is the foundation of the MMO.

When they're on my team... winning is slightly more difficult. When they're on the other team... winning is too easy. There's no way around the PUG epidemic!! How does Bioware not recognize this problem? Remove PUGs immediately. They're ruining the game for all of us!

Not only to they ignore the fundamental design of the game but then they flood the chats and forums with non-stop complaining about how the game should be focused around them. Not only does this distract developers from finding what little useful information is on the forums but it also deters new players from taking this game seriously when the forums are flooded with posts about how this MMO should cater to a single player like game play.

Within a game based around community, guilds and groups alike... we have PUGs who are determined to ruin everything an MMO stands for. Please... remove the solo queue, and force these PUGs to play the game as intended. Within a community.

Thank you,

Signed: Guilded and grouped UGLYMRJ.

cycao
12.28.2012 , 01:23 PM | #2
Off topic, thinking of rolling a toon on the bastion...look out for me.

Theodulus
12.28.2012 , 01:26 PM | #3
UGLYMRJ is ruining the PvP forum with his infractions . Who am I kidding? No moderation until earliest sometimes late next week.

UGLYMRJ
12.28.2012 , 01:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Excuse me... but this thread is serious and important and you should know by now that I take these forums quite seriously and derailing threads is inexcusable. I would never do such a thing and I'm very offended.

No seriously.... DO IT! Hit me up if you do. Guild is very PvP heavy and active and we're constantly leveling alts to give us some options. It'll make the grind easier for ya. I'll shoot ya TS info and all that as well. Add my chars when you come over.

Uglymr-j
Uglymrj
Awshii'et
Ug'ajug
Stun'lock
All'upinya
Weird'beard

Oh, and guild website is linked to guild name in sig.

UGLYMRJ
12.28.2012 , 01:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
UGLYMRJ is ruining the PvP forum with his infractions . Who am I kidding? No moderation until earliest sometimes late next week.
Pfffft... I haven't been suspended in like 2 weeks thank you very much.

Smashbrother
12.28.2012 , 01:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Excuse me... but this thread is serious and important and you should know by now that I take these forums quite seriously and derailing threads is inexcusable. I would never do such a thing and I'm very offended.

No seriously.... DO IT! Hit me up if you do. Guild is very PvP heavy and active and we're constantly leveling alts to give us some options. It'll make the grind easier for ya. I'll shoot ya TS info and all that as well. Add my chars when you come over.

Uglymr-j
Uglymrj
Awshii'et
Ug'ajug
Stun'lock
All'upinya
Weird'beard
Man you've got a lot of chars. Are they all 50s?

UGLYMRJ
12.28.2012 , 01:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Man you've got a lot of chars. Are they all 50s?
Nah... just 2 and a 3rd within the week. I get bored of one playstyle and it helps me understand other classes better so I roll em all. Notice there's only 7/8... guess which one I haven't rolled. Always done this in MMO's even though it slows down my main. Thankfully this game has an easy grind... especially now.

I'm the kinda guy that has 5 characters on Skyrim before I beat the game once just so I can play with new toys.

cashogy
12.28.2012 , 01:41 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Notice there's only 7/8... guess which one I haven't rolled.
Merc?
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

UGLYMRJ
12.28.2012 , 01:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
Merc?
We have a winner!!!

Oh wait.... he's a merc... nevermind. <3

vimm
12.28.2012 , 01:52 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Don't leave us! MrJ should come to POT5.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative