Male or Female?

MikeFL

Which gender would you recommend for a BH? I went with male because of the possibility of a romance with Mako. Plus my dude looks all burly and legit with his bro beard. However, I'm not a major fan of the male voice, and the female voice sounds pretty good. Whats your stance on this?

i have both,the female voice sounds pretty good for a bounty hunter but the male one is just much more appropriate.

My BH is my pride and joy (why not everyone has a favorite toon :p ) and he was the first toon I made. I loved the sound of his voice when I first heard it because it just sounded so fitting :)

Plus I'm a guy, so… just kinda felt right back then :p

Although its a bit jarring, I definitely like the male BH's voice. Very gruff and intimidating and that's exactly what a Bounty Hunter should be. My Ptech is already level 24 on Nar Shadda and there is the possibility for a romance with Mako.

On the other side, when I play RPGs, I generally always make a female character eventually. There is just something sexy about having a female BH kick the crap out of some of the most powerful people in the galaxy. Plus I'm sure all the heavy armor would look good on the female as well. No Mako romance but the voice is pretty good.

Ahhh I'm so torn :o