Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Almost 50 with my JK...for my next story...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Almost 50 with my JK...for my next story...

JohnRoy
12.28.2012 , 03:41 AM | #1
I have ruled out JC as I don't want two Jedi back to back. I know IA is the supposed best. Does anyone have a different favorite than that?
Watch my recent Conan appearance here:

http://thecomicscomic.com/2012/02/07...-people-songs/

Dan_Loto
12.28.2012 , 10:41 AM | #2
In my opinion, Sith Warrior is a great story to follow Jedi Knight with because it elaborates on some questions you might start asking after the Jedi Knight ending.
JC: Villd 70 van, Pyu-pyu 55 com, Cybals 57 scoun, Rais'ins 65 gun, Bruckis 65 sent, Y¨ki 14 guard, Purrjury 18 sen, Elabos 65 shad, Ranies 65 sage. Reckorb 70 jug, Fect 58 mar, Zolba 65 pt, HaruhÝ 60 mer, Fundark 25 op, Muttons 27 sni, Satoshinakamoto 65 op, Premacy 33 jug, Modules 15 pt. HB: Accident 70 sor. SL: Vival 55 sin.

KryptikX
12.28.2012 , 10:51 AM | #3
Agent is an incredible story.
Bounty Hunter is a really fun story.
Adapt or Die

Master-Nala
12.28.2012 , 11:35 AM | #4
Go Sith Warrior. The agent story was a big disappointment for me.
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

DarthRamette
12.28.2012 , 12:32 PM | #5
Either Agent which I love or the Warrior, both really good stories and at the end of the SW there is a bit of crossover with the JK too.

spencer_
12.28.2012 , 02:45 PM | #6
I finished the Agent story and really liked it.
I'm half done with the Bounty Hunter and its pretty fun.
I also really liked the Sith Warrior Story, and it really does act as a companion to the Knight story (and vice versa). Playing both gives you a really good picture of what's going on in the war.

If I had to recommend a non-force wielder story for you, I'd say go agent or smuggler. Agent if you want epic spy drama, smuggler if you want to laugh.

SithKoriandr
12.28.2012 , 02:50 PM | #7
Bounty Hunter. Arsenal Spec is fun, and the storyline has been fun so far.

imnotawitch
12.28.2012 , 03:26 PM | #8
I personally hated the IA story. SW and SI are my faves so far.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

revansowns
12.28.2012 , 03:46 PM | #9
I haven't finished my Warrior yet, but he seems like the best besides the Knight. He's basically the Dark Side version of the Knight, from what I've heard. It basically just comes down to personal preference, for example, if you like James Bond/Sherlock Holmes, go with the Agent. If you like your character being a loose cannon, go Smuggler. They are all great stories, so just pick which one you think is most interesting.
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 55 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 52 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 52 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 50 Jedi Shadow Ikorath - Level 50 Sith Marauder Araxxo - Level 13 Powertech Tegldef -Level 36 Scoundrel

BradTheImpaler
12.28.2012 , 03:51 PM | #10
IA story, definitely. It was the first one I did (I'm a Consular on Coruscant now) and it was amazing. Conspiracies, spying, anarchy and stuff.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.