Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior story

MouseNoFour
12.28.2012 , 12:01 AM | #1
Ive played through the story on my Juggernaut, and am doing it all over again on my Marauder.

But i am still having a hard time understand *** is going on.

1. Who the hell is Lord Draahg?
2. Who are the two delinquent Sith Purebloods who keep bothering me?
3. Baras wants a seat on the council or to have his voice heard?? This makes no sense.
4. People swap allegiances faster than they swap socks. Its hard to keep track of who is who, who is allied with who, who is my enemy... sheesh.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.28.2012 , 12:05 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MouseNoFour View Post
Ive played through the story on my Juggernaut, and am doing it all over again on my Marauder.

3. Baras wants a seat on the council or to have his voice heard?? This makes no sense.
4. People swap allegiances faster than they swap socks. Its hard to keep track of who is who, who is allied with who, who is my enemy... sheesh.
Spoiler
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Asuka
12.28.2012 , 12:05 AM | #3
Sith trust nobody and will betray anyone and kill anyone in a heartbeat should it benefit their own agenda. Alliances are only worthwhile as long as they are beneficial.

Phyreblade
12.28.2012 , 12:23 AM | #4

Spoiler
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server

Caelith
12.28.2012 , 12:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
Sith trust nobody and will betray anyone and kill anyone in a heartbeat should it benefit their own agenda. Alliances are only worthwhile as long as they are beneficial.
This ^

Even as a lightsided warrior i'm going to kill anyone who doesnt server a purpose to me.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

Slowpokeking
12.28.2012 , 12:34 AM | #6
Sith Warrior's story is overall quite good, just the character should have a bit more personal freedom rather than follow orders, also a bit too much power play for a Vader type character.

Dire-Wolf
12.28.2012 , 12:37 AM | #7

Spoiler

MouseNoFour
12.28.2012 , 01:10 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
1. Draahg is some random Sith lord who refuses to die. He was one of Baras' other apprentices (helped you kill Vengean if you aggro'd him. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of this practically immortal Sith reject in Chapter 4/5
2. Emperor's Hands (Servant 1 and Servant 2)
3. Neither. Baras wants people to RESPECT HIS AUTHORITAH!!!!!
4. Baras is bad. Draahg is worse. Vowran is good
OK but what the hell is ''Emperor's Hands"?
And why are they making little sense whenever they speak??
If Baras only wants power, then why all the cloak and dagger BS?
I play a Light Side Sith Marauder - Every Sith is bad. For me, i followed the mission objectives, nothing more. Killing every Sith i ever meet, and protecting the innocent and the soldiers of the Empire.

DarthRamette
12.28.2012 , 01:12 AM | #9
OK but what the hell is ''Emperor's Hands"?
And why are they making little sense whenever they speak??
If Baras only wants power, then why all the cloak and dagger BS?
I play a Light Side Sith Marauder - Every Sith is bad. For me, i followed the mission objectives, nothing more. Killing every Sith i ever meet, and protecting the innocent and the soldiers of the Empire.
1,) A group that directly reports to the Emperor and no one else.
2.) If he straight up tried to take power he would be killed for being a traitor thus the cloak and dagger moves. He has to do this to stay alive.
3.) I did the same thing, I felt no reason to kill innocents for the hell of it.

GalacticKegger
12.28.2012 , 01:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
Spoiler
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu