Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why should Oceanic players be paying ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why should Oceanic players be paying ?

elitenz
12.27.2012 , 07:25 PM | #1
The population is so dead I have been in a que all day and not 1 HM daily pops so Bioware you still continue to take out subscription fee's but seem to be doing nothing about the population related issues transfer the ones that wan't off because we are not getting what the US/EU players have and that's the value for money with a great population.

Your time is up all oceanic people have had enough of your time stalling crap and lies.

scullzomben
12.27.2012 , 07:38 PM | #2
We pay for the credit and character slot caps.

If you are lucky, and hop aboard the pvp queue train, you may get to play your pvp weeklies.

However in my opinion, we should be getting the Makeb content patch (No, it is NOT an expansion) for free due to the horrible service we have received since September.

Clevelandboy
12.27.2012 , 07:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
The population is so dead I have been in a que all day and not 1 HM daily pops so Bioware you still continue to take out subscription fee's but seem to be doing nothing about the population related issues transfer the ones that wan't off because we are not getting what the US/EU players have and that's the value for money with a great population.

Your time is up all oceanic people have had enough of your time stalling crap and lies.
At this time of day it is no shock that a quee does not pop most of us Oceanic players are at work. I have no issues getting a HM quee to pop but then again i am a tank

scullzomben
12.27.2012 , 07:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Clevelandboy View Post
At this time of day it is no shock that a quee does not pop most of us Oceanic players are at work. I have no issues getting a HM quee to pop but then again i am a tank
Really? What server?

I queued Sunday night as a tank and didnt get a pop for 25 minutes.

Clevelandboy
12.27.2012 , 07:57 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post
Really? What server?

I queued Sunday night as a tank and didnt get a pop for 25 minutes.
Dalborra (Sp)

Lelundrial
12.27.2012 , 08:17 PM | #6

Your server is dead? I hereby request a transfer to this server. I did not transfer my characters to their current servers, because I was happy where I was. In game ten minutes today, and I reminded on why I liked my empty server.

scullzomben
12.27.2012 , 08:20 PM | #7
25 people on fleet right now.

35 level 50's on the imp side.

If Americans want an empty server during their prime time, head to Master D.

Decrepid
12.27.2012 , 08:21 PM | #8
all oceanic people have had enough
Have I really? I wasnt aware someone else spoke for me!

I have two toons on the Oceanic pve server yet I choose not to level them due to the low population but do I complain about that? No not at all!

For my sub fee I can play on any of the US servers which I do or even any of the Euro servers so why dont you just do that instead of putting your hand out for a freebie which we all know WONT be coming since this is bioware we are talking about and not the New Zealand welfare system or if its such a big issue just dont play

AboB
12.27.2012 , 08:25 PM | #9
because

elitenz
12.27.2012 , 08:36 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Decrepid View Post
Have I really? I wasnt aware someone else spoke for me!

I have two toons on the Oceanic pve server yet I choose not to level them due to the low population but do I complain about that? No not at all!

For my sub fee I can play on any of the US servers which I do or even any of the Euro servers so why dont you just do that instead of putting your hand out for a freebie which we all know WONT be coming since this is bioware we are talking about and not the New Zealand welfare system or if its such a big issue just dont play
lol so turn it around the other way if your main toons were on the oceanic servers then lets see who will *****. Typical loser even having to bring in the NZL welfare system.