Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors Edition Questions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Collectors Edition Questions

Geeluc
12.20.2011 , 08:21 AM | #1
So I decided to treat myself to the Collectors Edition of the game. I had the Standard version on pre-order, but I have now got and registered the Collector one. I've been playing since Thursday and have a toon at about Level 17 odd.

I know I can shop at the special vendor in game (but I've not had chance yet), but where's all the other digital things that are supposed to come with the Collector edition, i.e. the Holo Dancer, the Driods and so on?

They are not on my level 16, will I have to make a new toon, since the one I have now was playing on a 'standard version pre-order code'?
Putting the smug into Smuggler

myrdinn
12.20.2011 , 09:30 AM | #2
Should show up as an email with several attachments (that's how the CE items have appeared to all of my toons).

Geeluc
12.20.2011 , 09:41 AM | #3
I have sent them an email, since nothing has come through yet. I'll try and make a new toon this avo, see if that's got all the 'extras' on it.

Thanks.

Eambo
12.20.2011 , 09:42 AM | #4
I didn't get a notification of a new mail, however when I went to my mailbox it was indeed there.

Joryssk
12.20.2011 , 09:43 AM | #5
I waded through the queue, logged in and found nothing there but my GTN auctions from last night.

I exited and am waiting in queue again, hoping that somehow the server is just very very slow in recognizing my new status. Clearly it entered as both the website registers me and I had to enter my new security key.

Joryssk
12.20.2011 , 09:57 AM | #6
Update: Second log-in sent me my goods. The CE vendor only has 2 companion customations me for, though...and neither one of them are my class. Very disappointed in that; I'd seen screenshots from Beta where the list scrolled and scrolled with options for companions.

Darthshnooky
12.20.2011 , 10:00 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Joryssk View Post
Update: Second log-in sent me my goods. The CE vendor only has 2 companion customations me for, though...and neither one of them are my class. Very disappointed in that; I'd seen screenshots from Beta where the list scrolled and scrolled with options for companions.
Strange, the Imperial vendor has at least one option for each class. Though SI's get two Khem options.

Geeluc
12.20.2011 , 10:01 AM | #8
I just made a toon, checked the mail and they were all there.

I'm still on a 20 minute que for my main toon. :|

Joryssk
12.20.2011 , 10:04 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Geeluc View Post
I just made a toon, checked the mail and they were all there.

I'm still on a 20 minute que for my main toon. :|
Yup, there's one Corso Rigs and one T7.

The Security Vendor has about 4 more.

The flavor said the vendor was dynamic, so I wonder if it's just truly random based on Fleet zoning.

Geeluc
12.20.2011 , 10:46 AM | #10
There was an in game mail for my toon. It just wasn't showing up. I have it all now.

Thanks for the responses.