Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Credit Sales thread!!! Keep the Farmers from destorying the game economy!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Credit Sales thread!!! Keep the Farmers from destorying the game economy!!!!

GridiRron
12.20.2011 , 08:38 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by arcard View Post
grown up a little and watch the attitude.....

ok IPv6, itīs amazingly EASY to change to a different computer with a different IPv6 and create another character and post again the credit sales website, so forget about itīs not going to happen even with your wonderful IPv6 knowledge....
there are more urgent matters than this stupid thing, like people like me not getting their product key on the collectorīs edition, but hey if you donīt want to buy from the "credit salesman" donīt do it, i know i wonīt but credits
Still trying to figure out how this has ANYTHING to do with your trolling. Your right, now get out of this thread since obviously it does not pertain to you.

Kids sticking there nose in everybody elses buisness.

Hint glory of threads. Theres hundreds if not thousands of them that do not pertain to you, or even matter to you.

Hence no reason for you to troll them.
As the Joker said in The Dark Knight "Why so serious?"

arcard
12.20.2011 , 08:39 AM | #12
the economy is not set bu the developers, itīs set by the people that play the game, always has been like that and will always be.

even the creator of this thread iīm sure that you have sold some "bind on equip" item to anyone for far more money than the game would tell you itīs worth, so you are also destroying the economy

arcard
12.20.2011 , 08:41 AM | #13
Quote:
Hence no reason for you to troll them.
iīm NOT trolling, if everytime someone has a different opinion than you have to leave "your thread" or you call that trolling, you have a seriour problem, again grown up dude because life itīs not a place where only you can say what you think without anybody telling you a different thing.

GridiRron
12.20.2011 , 08:42 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by arcard View Post
the economy is not set bu the developers, itīs set by the people that play the game, always has been like that and will always be.

even the creator of this thread iīm sure that you have sold some "bind on equip" item to anyone for far more money than the game would tell you itīs worth, so you are also destroying the economy
This is not meant to discuss anybodys opinion but create a player driven tool to help bioware. If you want to state your opinion do so, but in general discussion as that's what its for.

Done arguing with a child.

Hense if you want to make an attempt and support bioware at stoping cash-credit sales.

Please post the pertinent information.

Thank you.
As the Joker said in The Dark Knight "Why so serious?"

arcard
12.20.2011 , 08:44 AM | #15
LOL i would like to know you age XD because your answers are pretty childish.
i over thirty by the way, and i can have an argue making my point, which you obviously canīt

Qishari
12.20.2011 , 08:45 AM | #16
Good morning!

We do appreciate the incentive by our community members who want to keep the game free of credit sellers. However, the Customer Service forum is for those who are experiencing issues with their game experience to ask and answer questions. With this in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread for being off topic, we encourage you to read through the Customer Service FAQ stickied at the top of the forum for more information: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=257