Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket # 7503299 Not resolved.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Ticket # 7503299 Not resolved.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

spectreclees
12.26.2012 , 07:58 PM | #1
I asked for in my ticket for two restorations and the last time I had a character restored I was never made aware that I would have a limit to how many I could have restored. Now I'm told you won't restore my characters.

I've opened a new ticket up in light of this. If the characters are not restored I'll be cancelling my account as I can't play without them.(Not that it matters as you conveniently waited until my sub renewed to answer this ticket it seems.) If you had made me aware of this limitation I wouldn't have deleted them.

Not notifying your customer of such limits is poor customer service on your part and I'll take action if I have to. I waited days for this response and assistance and to get some automated answer and having to re-open a ticket to wait another week or more is ridiculous.

Thank you.

spectreclees
12.26.2012 , 10:25 PM | #2
Still hoping for a response on this from a CS.

Edonidd
12.26.2012 , 11:53 PM | #3
Errm you deleted characters and are now upset you can't use them anymore? And you would not have deleted them if you knew that you could not then use them again? Just for my own curiousity, what did you think Delete meant?

jedimasterjac
12.26.2012 , 11:59 PM | #4
It's rediculous you deleted a char and want it back?
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

Skondy
12.27.2012 , 12:20 AM | #5
If you can't play without those characters, why would you delete them?

You are trying to game the system by having extra characters on a server beyond the limit. Sorry that you are trying to abuse Customer Service and they called you on it. Customer Service is busy enough without people asking them to constantly restore characters that they shouldn't be deleting in the first place.

spectreclees
12.27.2012 , 03:52 AM | #6
Please I could use a second look on my issue

Alduinsm
12.27.2012 , 04:11 AM | #7
Honestly,i wouldn't even expect to get my character restored if i deleted them, unless i did it by accident. 1 or 2 chances to restore the character would be enough in that case ,which seems to me that you already used it.
Shin

spectreclees
12.27.2012 , 04:16 AM | #8
I wasn't left with much choice. I wanted to swap the names on my toons and Bioware said they couldn't do it. With no naming service at the moment I decided to delete them save the names and have them be restored. It was really my only option. I'm not here for sympathy as I understand the risk but the last time I had a character restored I was never made aware it was my last chance. They're suppose to tell you that. I take full responsibility for deleting them and as I said I'm not hear to get bashed for doing it. It was the only honest way I saw and since they had restored a character for me earlier I figured I'd be ok. Since one was my main and I don't feel like re-leveling it I'll have to cancel until the "wait' period is over in February.

I'm still hoping Bioware will give me the benefit of the doubt on this and restore them since I was never made aware but I'm not holding my breath.

xfightx
12.27.2012 , 04:23 AM | #9
bumping is against forum rules

Nucairion
12.27.2012 , 04:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by spectreclees View Post
I asked for in my ticket for two restorations and the last time I had a character restored I was never made aware that I would have a limit to how many I could have restored. Now I'm told you won't restore my characters.

I've opened a new ticket up in light of this. If the characters are not restored I'll be cancelling my account as I can't play without them.(Not that it matters as you conveniently waited until my sub renewed to answer this ticket it seems.) If you had made me aware of this limitation I wouldn't have deleted them.

Not notifying your customer of such limits is poor customer service on your part and I'll take action if I have to. I waited days for this response and assistance and to get some automated answer and having to re-open a ticket to wait another week or more is ridiculous.

Thank you.
so you deleted some chars and you take responsilibty for that fair enough. sure i can understand you wanted to no there was a limit on how many you can hae restored and i would liek this to having recently restored my 50 commando and not long ago deleteing a 50 sorc i may want back or i may not.

but wot i find shocking and totally unfair and worng is your attempt to blackmail bioware saying if they dont restored your charactos dispite having you restore limit reached that you will cancel your sub. th only possible outcome of this will 1 bw likely to ignore this thread and to continue to refuse you restoration ticket as blackmail wont work. if they have told you you will only be albe to restore a new charactor in feb just wait til feb play something else or relevel. its not hard to lvl and i have 8 50s and working on 2 more.

but trying to forve bioware with threats is not going to work and they wont break the rule just for you so suk it up admit you shouldnt have deleted and either wait until u can get retore again or relevel which will be quicker.
Voyseiri - 50 vanguard, Zi'Kino - 50 sentinal, Nosrionel - 50 gunslinger, Libieso - 50 shadow, Llorak - 50 powertech, Mibanax 50 - Sorc, Reiqui - 50 Juggernaut and a few lowbies