Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Greater Threat (IC)

jedimasterjac
12.27.2012 , 12:02 AM | #41
I nod.
"Who wants to start?"
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

HallowSoul
12.27.2012 , 12:06 AM | #42
"You have between now and the ship to get acquainted. We won't be there for about another thirty minutes, so go ahead and introduce yourselves."

Ashla preferred not to converse with Sith, as she found their words unpleasant on the ears.

Jedi Covenant
Lordkraxys(41)/Sorcerer | Nyeen(23)/Powetech

jedimasterjac
12.27.2012 , 12:12 AM | #43
"I'm Lord Jaceiy. I was an orphan child on Balmorra-- when I got older, I found my way to Korriban, and became a warrior, trainer, and leader in a time of war. Though I'm Sith, I'm not a mindless killing machine-- and I never go back on a promise."
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

Duduneco
12.27.2012 , 12:23 AM | #44
Never go back on a promise? We'll see about that soon enough.. He muttered under his breath as he continued to check his equipment.

jedimasterjac
12.27.2012 , 12:26 AM | #45
Jaceiy checks his small amount of equipment:shield, Saber, kolto vials which he connected to his armor, Commlink.

HallowSoul
12.27.2012 , 12:32 AM | #46
"Keep those kind of comments to yourself trooper."

While Ashla agreed with his words, she had to maintain a certain level of professionalism.

Jedi Covenant
Lordkraxys(41)/Sorcerer | Nyeen(23)/Powetech

jedimasterjac
12.27.2012 , 12:35 AM | #47
"At least someone has a sense of professionalism..." Jaceiy mumbles.

icecreampants
12.27.2012 , 12:39 AM | #48
Hadrith tilted his head back leaning against the seat. The name's Hadrith Vol. I'm a smuggler. Best one in the Galaxy. If you want something I can get it for you... For a cost. Famous for my republic supply drops on Balmorra, Quesh, Voss, and Hoth. I'm kind of a big deal... he said his usual confident air about him.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.27.2012 , 12:42 AM | #49
Sith first, then? I'm Lord Ravvok. I was born to Balmorran refugees. When the occupation came, I was taken to the Korriban Academy. Top of class duelist, so I took up having two lightsabers instead of one. Worked out well for me Ravvok said, putting his hands behind his head and leaning back, relaxing a bit.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

jedimasterjac
12.27.2012 , 12:45 AM | #50
Jaceiy looked at Ravvok, "You weren't much older than e I don't think... I swear I can recall seeinng you at the Academy."