Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Greater Threat (IC)

legolegion
01.04.2013 , 11:16 AM | #101
Sabrina was still watching for any sign, that strike team might be in danger.

jedimasterjac
01.05.2013 , 12:15 AM | #102
"Someone shut that alarm off! We don't want more than one group of attackers!"
Jaceiy commanded.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

Bird_of_Thunder
01.05.2013 , 01:05 PM | #103
Everything is locked down, we can't access the computers to shut it off. If we could, we would've done that already! Ravvok said. He continued waiting for security
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
01.05.2013 , 02:35 PM | #104
Fantastic! Looks like we're gonna end up having more fun than I thought! Hadrith said his blasters a whirling in his hands as he spun them faster and faster. He could hear foot steps throughout the halls of the space station.

jedimasterjac
01.05.2013 , 02:39 PM | #105
Jaceiy let his rage turn in to a fury, his furry in to power, and waited for the door to burst open.
"If we're going to fight, maybe they should get here..."
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

HallowSoul
01.07.2013 , 06:42 AM | #106
The door opened and one of the large creatures entered the room. Immediately seeing everyone, it raised it's right arm to fire the weapon attached to it.

"Oh no you don't..."

Before a shot could be fired, Ashla pulled it's arm down with the force and pinned it to the ground.

"Somebody silence this thing and be quiet about it..."

Jedi Covenant
Lordkraxys(41)/Sorcerer | Nyeen(23)/Powetech

Bird_of_Thunder
01.07.2013 , 09:21 AM | #107
Ravvok swiftly moved from his hiding place to the creature. He grasped its neck and snapped it, silencing it with great efficiency and little noise. He studied the creature, having no idea what is was. Ashla, please tell me you know what the hell this thing is
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
01.07.2013 , 09:33 AM | #108
Sabrina montored weapons fire, she relayed a message to emporer. The message simply said Strike team discovered, and has enguaged the enemy un battle Sabrina kept a watch on her station, for any signs of whats happing.

HallowSoul
01.07.2013 , 01:34 PM | #109
"That, is just a drone. Not even considered living from what I understand."

Ashla let go of the creature's arm and tried to get things back on track.

"HAve we found anything yet?"

Jedi Covenant
Lordkraxys(41)/Sorcerer | Nyeen(23)/Powetech