Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Greater Threat (IC)

Bird_of_Thunder
01.01.2013 , 11:46 AM | #91
Ravvok went to one of the computers and began searching through it's data. He found a file that was heavily encrypted. I've got an encryption here. I would be able to crack it, but the coding's in some strange form that I can't read. Anyone able to read this? Ravvok said in a hushed tone.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Duduneco
01.01.2013 , 12:25 PM | #92
"I have some experience in code cracking. Let me try, Sith." The Kaleesh walked to the computer
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

Bird_of_Thunder
01.01.2013 , 02:38 PM | #93
Be my guest. Just warning, it's heavily - and I mean VERY heavily - secure Ravvok said. If the code was cracked, there might be alerts of security breach and that would put the group in a bad situation
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

HallowSoul
01.01.2013 , 06:22 PM | #94
"If it's as heavily encrypted as you say, then our cover may be blown soon. Be ready."

Ashla walked around the room, looking for anything suspicious.

Jedi Covenant
Lordkraxys(41)/Sorcerer | Nyeen(23)/Powetech

Duduneco
01.01.2013 , 06:38 PM | #95
The Kaleesh began to type on the computer, attempting to crack the code. He knew, however, that cracking the code would put up some sort of alarm if they were smart. He could crack the code right now, but he debated with himself whether to crack it anyway or pretend he couldnt crack it.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

Bird_of_Thunder
01.01.2013 , 06:39 PM | #96
Ravvok held his hands on his lightsabers. Everyone ready for a fight? Just in case an alarm does go off? Ravvok asked as he watched the Kaleesh type away.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Duduneco
01.01.2013 , 06:50 PM | #97
The Kaleesh looked at the computer screen. In the military, he was taught that victory is not won with sacrifice. With that, he made the hard decision and crack the code. As soon as he typed the last key, the alarm went off like a siren. He readied his assault cannon for action.

icecreampants
01.01.2013 , 07:18 PM | #98
Hadrith smiled taking cover behind a computer terminal as the cybernetic implants in front of his eyes lit up displaying information on his surroundings and his blasters. It's go time then. he said twirling his blasters around his fingers.

jedimasterjac
01.01.2013 , 08:08 PM | #99
Jaceiy ignited his blade, standing straight and keeping it in a defensive position.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

Bird_of_Thunder
01.01.2013 , 10:43 PM | #100
Ravvok ignited his own sabers and took position next to the door, ready to clothesline anyone who came in on the wrong side with his glowing weapons.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>