Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Healer lfg

BetterthanJohn
12.26.2012 , 05:37 PM | #1
Hello, I am interested in finding a raiding guild that runs between 8:45-9 till 11:15 or so. I work and have kids so I'd like a mature guild that is flexible with schedule. Currently I have a merc healer and jugg tank both in col/bh gear as I haven't had much luck finding a raiding guild thus far. I also have an assassin tank on pub side that I'm working on gearing now. I'm very flexible about my character builds, so if anyone needs merc dps instead I'd consider flipping. Please feel free to MSG me in game or here if your guild sounds like what I've described. I'm usually on after 8:30.

Bh - cornershot
Sorcerer project - handofthunder
Pub assasin - herraa.

Thanks for your time.
handofthunder ~ sorc healer
Cornershot ~ merc dps

DocZoloft
12.26.2012 , 09:23 PM | #2
The Art of Warfare's <Empire of TAW> sounds perfect for you. Our ops run from 8:30pm EST until 11pm EST on tuesday, thursday, and friday. We use a signup system so you are flexible to choose which days you can run ops in a given week. One group is working steadily on HM EC and the other is getting people geared up. Check out my signature for more info or email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you have any more questions.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

StoneWillJedi
12.27.2012 , 11:30 AM | #3
BetterthanJohn,

Good afternoon.

I just sent you a private message, if you are looking for a Republic guild. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a good one!

alekszander
01.01.2013 , 08:09 PM | #4
Hello BetterThanJohn,
In case you haven't made you mind up yet i'd like to extend you an invitation to check us out. We are Tempest and we've been around since day 1. Guild is VERY raid oriented (have multiple server and region 1sts amongst our achievements). You can find our recruitment thread HERE, and in there you will also find links to our site, applications, YouTube channel and more.

I believe we can accommodate you raiding times and preferences and we are most certainly a mature but relaxed guild. Hope to receive your app soon and happy hunting!