Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Triggering the "Laugh" emote

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Triggering the "Laugh" emote

Usefulidiots
12.26.2012 , 02:30 PM | #1
I have searched and found a few posts talking about the laugh that triggers in pvp (i am guessing in pve as well). I was wondering if anyone had a list of abilities that trigger the laugh for each class. I know it isn't a big deal, but I enjoy hearing the laugh on my female trooper in pvp. I wish there was a chance for it to proc in each tree.
Like some have said before, i can only get the laugh to proc when my free high impact bolt proc's in the assualt tree. Which is bad for me because i enjoy playing a tank. Something simple like this brings enjoyment to my game play experience and wish it could happen in each tree. I guess on the flip side, if it happens more often then a bunch of laughs could get old. As for me, I have to change specs for pvp every so often just to hear my girl laugh.

jackrunip
12.26.2012 , 02:39 PM | #2
The only "laugh" I'm aware of is when you get the free railshot/high impact bolt. There used to be one for scoundrel/operatives when they got upper hand but it made the class OP and had to be removed. Haven't heard a laugh in any other class/tree yet.
Mechanical Llama -- Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Fiama Llama -- Retired Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Also, anything with a "Llama" attached to the end of it!

Ridickilis
12.26.2012 , 02:42 PM | #3
Vengance Juggs/Vigilance Guardians do when impale/overhead slash procs ravage/materstrike. Hehehe.

PoliteAssasin
12.26.2012 , 02:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jackrunip View Post
The only "laugh" I'm aware of is when you get the free railshot/high impact bolt. There used to be one for scoundrel/operatives when they got upper hand but it made the class OP and had to be removed. Haven't heard a laugh in any other class/tree yet.
Vengeance juggs do it when they proc ravage.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

Smashbrother
12.26.2012 , 02:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ridickilis View Post
Vengance Juggs/Vigilance Guardians do when impale/overhead slash procs ravage/materstrike. Hehehe.

Maybe one per server exist lol.

Usefulidiots
12.26.2012 , 02:47 PM | #6
Ahh damn, i have never heard it on my jugg. but then again, i am hybrid tank specced on him and may not have that ability.

jackrunip
12.26.2012 , 03:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Vengeance juggs do it when they proc ravage.
Ah right...I do recall that one now...It can be hard to hear over the sizzling-saber-through-flesh sound.
Mechanical Llama -- Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Fiama Llama -- Retired Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Also, anything with a "Llama" attached to the end of it!

RendValor
12.26.2012 , 03:09 PM | #8
Female mercs laugh when they do their AoE knockback
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

islander
12.26.2012 , 03:36 PM | #9
Sorcs have none
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Masarko
12.26.2012 , 03:38 PM | #10
I like how Vanguards (tanks?) scream like a idiot when they take damage