Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeem Product Code

dapinator
12.13.2011 , 12:45 PM | #1
Under my account, it says that i have not yet redeemed my product code. I have definetely already redeemed it, and to comfirm that i redeemed it i tried it again and it said this code was already redeemed. Is this going prevent me from getting my extra days now?

abyssaldeath
12.13.2011 , 12:49 PM | #2
The "redeem product code" is the product code for your launch version not the pre-order code. Product code and pre-order code are two different things.

Darth_Jermz
12.13.2011 , 12:49 PM | #3
this confused me at first too, but if you read the first sentence of that page, it says something like "this doesn't affect your pre-order early access". the Product Code is for the full retail version of the game.

Bluebpy
12.13.2011 , 12:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Jermz View Post
this confused me at first too, but if you read the first sentence of that page, it says something like "this doesn't affect your pre-order early access". the Product Code is for the full retail version of the game.
im having the same issue

ive already submitted my product code when i preordered and went through the website.....

but im only 2 out of 3 check marks on that page

when i try to c/p my code it says its been used already

wf?

HenniferJale
12.13.2011 , 12:55 PM | #5
So when were we supposedly sent the product code?
I checked my emails going back to July 21st, and the only one from Origin with a code was the one I received with my preorder.

I purchased the DDE, so there wil be no physical box copy to get a code from. Will Origin be mailing a new code to us in the next week?

Funsu
12.13.2011 , 12:56 PM | #6
I'm also wondering when we will receive our "Product Code". Will we get it via email?

abyssaldeath
12.13.2011 , 12:56 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by HenniferJale View Post
So when were we supposedly sent the product code?
I checked my emails going back to July 21st, and the only one from Origin with a code was the one I received with my preorder.

I purchased the DDE, so there wil be no physical box copy to get a code from. Will Origin be mailing a new code to us in the next week?
From what I heard, Origin will send you the product code on the 16th.

ManCandy
12.13.2011 , 01:00 PM | #8
Does that mean we dont get to play to till the 16th? I just got my Your Saga has begun email??

Bojiggs
12.13.2011 , 01:00 PM | #9
I feel a bit relieved now... I thought I deleted my code by accident, but usually I'm not that careless.

nightclub
12.13.2011 , 01:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by abyssaldeath View Post
From what I heard, Origin will send you the product code on the 16th.
i hope this can be confirmed, i am super bummed out that i cannot get into the game even though i should be playing right now!

BIOWARE we need help!