Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

False Emperor: Can't CC Turrets on HK-47 Fight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
False Emperor: Can't CC Turrets on HK-47 Fight

itsmymillertime
12.26.2012 , 08:28 AM | #1
Just did False Emperor HM for the first time since 1.6 dropped and my Operative could not CC the turret when they spawned during the HK-47 fight. Is this an undocumented change or did I skip over reading that in past patch notes?

wetslampigduex
12.26.2012 , 08:53 AM | #2
I don't think they could ever be cc'ed. However what i think you failed to notice(if your talking FE) those turrets no longer have shields over them now. nerf city

adezero
12.26.2012 , 12:46 PM | #3
the hp they have is minimal, just dps them

Griad
12.27.2012 , 03:58 AM | #4
Plus the enrage timer on HK is alot higher now so no worries there either
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

DarknessInLight
12.27.2012 , 11:35 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by wetslampigduex View Post
I don't think they could ever be cc'ed. However what i think you failed to notice(if your talking FE) those turrets no longer have shields over them now. nerf city
Your tank should be holding HK while the DPS burn down the turrets. It's not that hard.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

wetslampigduex
12.27.2012 , 11:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarknessInLight View Post
Your tank should be holding HK while the DPS burn down the turrets. It's not that hard.
uh, no sh*t.. tank can hold all 3 there big boy

itsmymillertime
12.27.2012 , 11:39 AM | #7
they could be cc'd a while ago, and if they raised the enrage time on HK, I wonder if the tank sucked since we kept wiping due to enrage timer.

cisme
12.27.2012 , 11:45 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
they could be cc'd a while ago, and if they raised the enrage time on HK, I wonder if the tank sucked since we kept wiping due to enrage timer.
If you hit the enrage timer then the DPS suck

DarknessInLight
12.27.2012 , 11:51 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by wetslampigduex View Post
uh, no sh*t.. tank can hold all 3 there big boy
Serious? LOL.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

mikebevo
12.27.2012 , 12:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
Yeah if everyone is alive in any fight (the entire time) at the enrage timer, then the tank and healer are not to blame that is on dps. Tanks and healer take their share of the blame (rightfully and wrongfully), but everyone alive enrage is not their fault.