Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Flashpoints?

Grimefighter
12.26.2012 , 05:47 AM | #1
So I've been curious to know, what are your personal favorite flashpoints? And what would you like to see be turned into a Hard Mode?

Personally my favorite has to be Cademimu such a fun flash point that I would love to see be turned into a Hard Mode, the final boss fight is also quite fun having to dodge all them rockets whilst beating down on a boss is good fun!
The Darkwing Legacy of the Red Eclipse Server

Operative - LVL55, Mercenary - LVL55, Sorcerer LVL55, Juggernaut - LVL55
Scoundrel - LVL37, Sentinel - LVL33, Vanguard - LVL12, Shadow - LVL10

cisme
12.26.2012 , 07:52 AM | #2
Red Reaper and Collicoid War games are fun as hell

Everything else is kinda meh

wetslampigduex
12.26.2012 , 08:06 AM | #3
Mando raiders for sure

SleepyKing
12.26.2012 , 02:48 PM | #4
Colicoid War games, because it at least mixes it up a little from the standard hallway murder model. If there's one FP I'd wish they hard-moded, it would be that.

Of course, my view could be colored by the fact that it's one of the FPs that hasn't been hard moded, and thus I haven't run it 50 million times. I tend to have a favourable view of all the pre-50 FPs, probably for that reason.

Athena-Nike
12.26.2012 , 03:35 PM | #5
Kaon, best atmosphere of all of them. Like a mini-horror movie if you actually watch the cutscenes.

Gwence
12.26.2012 , 04:05 PM | #6
I like all the FP's

but I agree with one of the above posters that the ones that are not hard mode are more fun for me personally since I have not ran them an infinite number of times.

Lord_Erman
12.27.2012 , 02:37 AM | #7
I always liked Maelstorm Prison. Not too short like Taral V or Battle of Ilum, and not too long like Esseles or Kaon. And it's still fun even after doing it a million times. My second fav is False Emperor.
Errtai - Jedi Sentinel
<Twin Suns Squadron> - The Red Eclipse

Lightning_
12.27.2012 , 04:57 AM | #8
Lost Island, Kaon, Athiss, Mando Raiders

Zamppa
12.27.2012 , 05:05 AM | #9
There isn't actually even one FP I don't really like but there are some I like more than others:

The Esseles, The Black Talon, Kaon Under Siege and Cademimu are quite fun.
"What can you say - I'm a talented individual"
- Revan to Bastila on Taris

DarknessInLight
12.27.2012 , 11:45 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimefighter View Post
So I've been curious to know, what are your personal favorite flashpoints? And what would you like to see be turned into a Hard Mode?

Personally my favorite has to be Cademimu such a fun flash point that I would love to see be turned into a Hard Mode, the final boss fight is also quite fun having to dodge all them rockets whilst beating down on a boss is good fun!
Let's see....favorite flashpoints?

Basically I like all of the current HM FP's. I don't think there is one that I don't care for.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu