Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

Krazy_Karl
12.27.2012 , 05:02 PM | #51
PvP happens on a PvE server?

Pretty sure there are at least a dozen threads (from all the people stroking their e-peens in this thread) complaining about the lack of PvP on this server.

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

CJNJ
12.27.2012 , 05:06 PM | #52
Back when Drunken Jedi Masters did rated(yes it did actually happen) we always had at least 1 dc every night. Was very unfortunate, especially when the other team(won't name) decides to talk trash after the match about it.
CJuice Sandwich-lazy sage seer || Cmeat Sandwich- fat blind engi sniper
lil'cmeat Sandwich- it's a lil Cmeat! Gunslinger || Naked-snake- looks more like plissken, scoundrel
Laziness is a skill

Isislol
12.28.2012 , 04:54 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazy_Karl View Post

Pretty sure there are at least a dozen threads (from all the people stroking their e-peens in this thread) complaining about the lack of PvP on this server.

Regards,
KK

I like you.

Keypek
12.28.2012 , 08:58 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by CJNJ View Post
Back when Drunken Jedi Masters did rated(yes it did actually happen) we always had at least 1 dc every night. .
Yeah that would be me at least a handful of times. Stupid internet provider updating their lines and servers this past summer really put a damper on my game playing. Course we were lucky to get 8 people on at once and at least 2 or 3 would be in recruit/BM mixture lol. Oh well, we had fun on ICE Breaker.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
55s=1 of everything. Vanguard main.
Undercon __ ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands

Arlanon
12.28.2012 , 09:08 AM | #55
There are a handful of awesome DJ PvPers, but by and large, our 500 other members make us look very bad.

Most refuse to even get in Mumble. If they do get in, they get in grudgingly, and refuse to speak.

The handful that I queue with are good players in Mumble. What often happens is we will get randomly placed with some of our random bads and look like a premade (a bad premade) but we really are not a premade at all.

Oh well.

I have witnessed ID cheat (get out of gates to 3 cap before the match starts) then brag about it for 3 hours in fleet chat, so I won't think of them as "good".

Xwinluke
12.28.2012 , 10:33 AM | #56
I don't think this should be called top 5 pvp guilds anymore, rather ranked pvp teams.
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel
Darksidious 50 Marauder Wanted

CJNJ
12.28.2012 , 10:52 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Xwinluke View Post
I don't think this should be called top 5 pvp guilds anymore, rather ranked pvp teams.
Nah, it's fine how it is, rest of this stuff is us making excuses as to why we aren't "top 5"
CJuice Sandwich-lazy sage seer || Cmeat Sandwich- fat blind engi sniper
lil'cmeat Sandwich- it's a lil Cmeat! Gunslinger || Naked-snake- looks more like plissken, scoundrel
Laziness is a skill

Xwinluke
12.28.2012 , 11:21 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by CJNJ View Post
Nah, it's fine how it is, rest of this stuff is us making excuses as to why we aren't "top 5"
What guild?
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel
Darksidious 50 Marauder Wanted

Arlanon
12.28.2012 , 11:46 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazy_Karl

Regards,
KK
Well PvE servers were supposed to have Ilum. They also have more irl hot nerd chicks.

Then Bioware gutted Ilum, and every single one of the irl hot nerd chicks turned out to be married. So that was TWO jokes on me

KyarraKyndheart
12.28.2012 , 11:49 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlanon View Post
There are a handful of awesome DJ PvPers, but by and large, our 500 other members make us look very bad.

Most refuse to even get in Mumble. If they do get in, they get in grudgingly, and refuse to speak.

The handful that I queue with are good players in Mumble. What often happens is we will get randomly placed with some of our random bads and look like a premade (a bad premade) but we really are not a premade at all.

Oh well.

I have witnessed ID cheat (get out of gates to 3 cap before the match starts) then brag about it for 3 hours in fleet chat, so I won't think of them as "good".
Reality: <Dark Jesters> Is a social guild. We never claim to be a pvp guild or pve guild. We are a guild full of people of wide variety of talents who like to hang out together. Never claim to be anything different that I know of.

As for this thread being a ranked thread.... DJs doesn't even do enough ranked IMO. Not that we don't keep trying to.
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."