Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

Rambeezy
12.27.2012 , 04:42 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Evuo View Post
check the thread title
well...........it is late
Merc Bodyguard (Arsenal and Pyro in training)
The Rambeezy Legacy

Keypek
12.27.2012 , 09:33 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Xwinluke View Post
I just wanted to say gg to everyone who did ranked tonight. ID physics and The republics ranked team. Got my 100th win tonight on ID thanks guys, I know it wasn't your ateam cause c.k was there so u don't need to tell us.
Physics was the better team tonight but definitely close games , Darkyoda I wanna see those streams up on your page on twitch.
Yeah, I want to not thank Physics for queueing in between ranked matches for unranked and some how getting all 8 of you people in a civil war where I was the most geared person in the pug on a scoundrel with nothing but BM lol. What's sad is as we are taking speeders in to the WZ to begin someone types in /ops "it's all physics team so there goes this WZ" and most of the pug didn't even try at that point. Bleh.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
55s=1 of everything. Vanguard main.
Undercon __ ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands

RyanReagan
12.27.2012 , 09:54 AM | #43
Those games were crap. One of the healers crashed or dc'd before two of the matches even started. I'm still pissed that you can't get back into the warzone if you get dc'd or crash.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

Xwinluke
12.27.2012 , 09:57 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
Those games were crap. One of the healers crashed or dc'd before two of the matches even started. I'm still pissed that you can't get back into the warzone if you get dc'd or crash.
He should fix his crashes. I had the same problem but I have not crashed awhile after reinstall.
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel
Darksidious 50 Marauder Wanted

RyanReagan
12.27.2012 , 10:31 AM | #45
He should fix his crashes. I had the same problem but I have not crashed awhile after reinstall.
It was different people, hah. I randomly dc'd on one match. Then the very next match, Rav randomly crashed. And then you have to sit there the whole match and listen to your team try to fight a match down one person.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

adiwantinova
12.27.2012 , 01:39 PM | #46
That's the most frustrating part of queuing for ranked, never knowing if a 7v8 will befall your team.

We once had 3 people DC from the match. Give me a break.
ADI-WAN TINOVA
< Remnants of the Jedi >
Adi-Wan, Sentinel | Theresee, Sage | Kahlvin, Guardian
POT5, by way of The Shadowlands

Xwinluke
12.27.2012 , 02:19 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by adiwantinova View Post
That's the most frustrating part of queuing for ranked, never knowing if a 7v8 will befall your team.

We once had 3 people DC from the match. Give me a break.
Dc is one thing that's a service problem from your internet. My game would crash and I would be at the windows screen. I had to reinstall after bioware broke the game after patch.
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel

jibboo
12.27.2012 , 03:01 PM | #48
Dc is one thing that's a service problem from your internet. My game would crash and I would be at the windows screen. I had to reinstall after bioware broke the game after patch.
That may be true some of the time, but there have been occasions where I have been in a warzone then all of the sudden I'm at a loading screen and then back at the fleet. If it was an internet issue I would've gotten booted back to the server selection screen and would've lost my connection to Mumble.

The game is just buggy. This type of stuff happens in buggy games.
Zimbra - Assassin

kamikrazy
12.27.2012 , 03:05 PM | #49
That same thing happens to me maybe once a month when doing regular warzones, but it seems to happen 1 in 5 times whenever I do rated, which is not that often.

I just love how people say, "Well, it hasn't happened to me... so it must be YOUR FAULT "
White-Hart Legacy The Shadowlands

<say NO to PUGS>

Xwinluke
12.27.2012 , 03:21 PM | #50
Oh yea I agree thats a game issue there.
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel