Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

RyanReagan
12.26.2012 , 03:15 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
Jackdaniels is trash who cares what he says. The kid uses his stun break when stunned by a bubble and a force lift gets place on him .5 seconds after he broke free. Kid is terrible like every other ID and physics bad
stay mad.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.˛ <Infinite Darkness>

LoL-K-Noob
12.26.2012 , 03:25 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
stay mad.
Stay bad kid

LoL-K-Noob
12.26.2012 , 03:26 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Domatron View Post
I'm sure we can expect Churb's new guild equilibrium to start queuing rateds and showing everyone how to play soon right?
Yep because PvE guilds do Rateds

MidichIorian
12.26.2012 , 04:18 PM | #34
There was a time when I thought that Churb was just using some form of self-deprecation but now I'm not so sure anymore. He's not bad enough to be joking about his own poor performace and far from good enough to be serious.

LoL-K-Noob
12.26.2012 , 04:25 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
There was a time when I thought that Churb was just using some form of self-deprecation but now I'm not so sure anymore. He's not bad enough to be joking about his own poor performace and far from good enough to be serious.
Y so mad?

mugsybugsy
12.26.2012 , 04:52 PM | #36
lol.... *iwynn*

Xwinluke
12.27.2012 , 12:11 AM | #37
I just wanted to say gg to everyone who did ranked tonight. ID physics and The republics ranked team. Got my 100th win tonight on ID thanks guys, I know it wasn't your ateam cause c.k was there so u don't need to tell us.
Physics was the better team tonight but definitely close games , Darkyoda I wanna see those streams up on your page on twitch.
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel
Darksidious 50 Marauder Wanted

Rogean
12.27.2012 , 12:26 AM | #38
Here's the Huttball: http://www.twitch.tv/darkyoda11/c/1799114

Nice comeback to Physics, we fell apart and made mistakes towards the end, but overall considering it was the very first warzone this team has done, I was happy with our performance throughout the night. We have some things to work on and can only get better from here, looking forward to the games to come.

Rambeezy
12.27.2012 , 04:24 AM | #39
Keeping both PvE and PvP in mind,

1. The Gray Order (these guys were 3rd in the world to hit timed EC NiM; so I've been told. Nuff Said.)
2. Infinite Darkness/White Rose Shadow (ID could be tied for first if TGO wasn’t so boss at PVE or be alone at second pushing WRS to 3rd, but I'm biased.)
3.?????? Debatable
4.?????? Debatable
5. Stay Thirsty (they are atleast 5th IMO)

Evuo
12.27.2012 , 04:40 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambeezy View Post
Keeping both PvE and PvP in mind
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambeezy View Post
(check progression thread) =)
check the thread title