Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

adiwantinova
05.03.2013 , 11:54 PM | #301
Yeah dude, what gives? Does Griswaldo have to put a disclaimer in his signature re: his trolling ways? Jeez.

Besides, the thread says "Top 5 PVP guilds" not "Top 5 social guilds" -- so, no worries.
ADI-WAN TINOVA
Adi-Wan, Sentinel | Theresee, Sage | Kahlvin, Guardian
The Shadowlands | <RotJ> | <Triumph>

RyanReagan
05.04.2013 , 08:35 AM | #302
Quote: Originally Posted by HaLeX View Post
I'm hardly delusional. Your just ignorant. We are not a pure pvp guild, half our members do pve. Our guild is a social guild. We have a very active mumble. We can put a ranked team together within 15 mins at almost any time. The problem is we don't have the depth that a pure pvp guild would have and therefore we can't match up with the top pvp guilds. However, that doesn't mean were resigned to mediocrity. We are actively pushing all our members to get some rated experience even if it means getting stomped over and over till they get better. The more experienced members are helping the less experienced. I'm not sure why you felt the need to dump on my guild, completely unprovoked. I'm pretty sure our guild is in good shape and we have quality people. So to assume that people are looking to bail out, when we have an awesome guild is in fact ignorant.
your grammar has resigned to mediocrity.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

KyarraKyndheart
05.04.2013 , 10:30 AM | #303
Mediocrity, the breakfast of champions!
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

Lanry
05.04.2013 , 12:56 PM | #304
The best of the worst, and the worst of the best.
LANRY SKYRUNNER
REMNANTS OF THE JEDI
Visit ROTJ Online | Corellian Run Natives
Councilman Elane Lantilles

HaLeX
05.04.2013 , 05:25 PM | #305
1. Ck you troll, my grammar is just fine, I don't have no fancy edubacation like you northern folk.

2. I watched Grey play this morning they are pretty good so I take that statement back.

3. """Besides, the thread says "Top 5 PVP guilds" not "Top 5 social guilds" -- so, no worries"""
I do believe my guild beat your team in ranked, wasn't in that match so perhaps that's why we won. I think we are a top 5 pvp guild just because the rest of you either 1. aren't very good or 2. don't have enough players to do ranked regularly because i never see you. I'll put ID and Inferno as 1 and 2, Grey as 3, but the last 2 spots I'm not sure. Do any other teams que ranked these days? Omni Wanted and OMG have great players but they seem to lack bodies. I don't know enough about ROTJ to make an informed opinion.

4. And to the rest of you rebels(terrorist sympathizers), we are a rising power, I don't know how you people sleep at night with us on the radar. We can put our A team on display, but it has to early in the day since our spiritual leader is a Crazy Brit. Yes that's a challenge. We've had our best team on but after 2 hours and spamming general chat, no one was doing ranked.

Here is one our best players opinion:
1. ID
2. carnage gaming
3. Inferno
4. Grey Order
5. Dark jesters/WOOK when they have their better players on.
He says the other teams don't have the bodies.
Stannis of House Baratheon, First of His Name, The One True King!!!
Lord of Dragonstone - Warrior of Light - Master of Ships (formerly)
King of The Andals and The First(claimant) Protector of the Realm (claimant)
GatorNation GatorCountry POT5

kamikrazy
05.04.2013 , 06:48 PM | #306
this is the thread that keeps on giving...
White-Hart Legacy The Shadowlands

<say NO to PUGS>

MOUSEKETEERS
05.04.2013 , 07:30 PM | #307
Quote: Originally Posted by HaLeX View Post
2. carnage gaming
My reaction to that:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...89-500-245.gif
Triumph
Kelly-Kelly Kaptivate
Infinite Darkness House of Lords

Frequencyz
05.04.2013 , 07:49 PM | #308
I resubbed just to tell you all that you suck, and my ***** is the biggest....

adiwantinova
05.04.2013 , 07:51 PM | #309
I couldn't tell you the last time we played DJ in a ranked match. I do know it was before Unconquered spawned from there, though.
ADI-WAN TINOVA
Adi-Wan, Sentinel | Theresee, Sage | Kahlvin, Guardian
The Shadowlands | <RotJ> | <Triumph>

Dedrayge
05.04.2013 , 09:43 PM | #310
Quote: Originally Posted by Frequencyz View Post
I resubbed just to tell you all that you suck, and my ***** is the biggest....
/flirt.
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar