Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

FAtaLiTyyyyy
05.02.2013 , 10:30 AM | #291
Pretty sure No Wookies, No Cookies is top of pvp guilds...
***BubbleOhSevenSorcererVa lor 100***
Learn your place

HoldFire
05.02.2013 , 08:06 PM | #292
Quote: Originally Posted by FAtaLiTyyyyy View Post
Pretty sure No Wookies, No Cookies is top of pvp guilds...
Learn your place
Incarcerate

HaLeX
05.03.2013 , 05:00 AM | #293
"""too lazy or not good enough for any other guilds?
Griswald of The Gray Order/ AKA REVENGEANCE/ AKA Lil' BURSTY
The Dingus Legacy
Located at The Shadowlands
Email me if you want a pizza roll """

LMAO
The Grey Order talking about my guild. Honestly I can't remeber the last time one of my premades didn't faceroll your pathetic little guild. Go get some new members then come back and talk crap about my guild.
GatorCountry GatorNation GatorUniverse POT5 SithUnited

ExarKunxx
05.03.2013 , 08:17 AM | #294
Quote: Originally Posted by HaLeX View Post
The Dingus Legacy

LMAO
The Grey Order talking about my guild. Honestly I can't remeber the last time one of my premades didn't faceroll your pathetic little guild. Go get some new members then come back and talk crap about my guild.
^^^Doesnt know how to use the quote button
Taero

JeffSantos
05.03.2013 , 09:12 AM | #295
I won't say any names, first because I don't want to offend, second because...although I don't want to offend, I want to spread some fire on this topic lol. But seriously, all I have to say is: this server is SO FULL of delusional guilds /guild members.
The Corleone Legacy
Sofia'coppola / David'fincher / Al'paccino / A few useless others
POT5 / The Harbinger

Dedrayge
05.03.2013 , 10:22 AM | #296
Quote: Originally Posted by JeffSantos View Post
I won't say any names, first because I don't want to offend, second because...although I don't want to offend, I want to spread some fire on this topic lol. But seriously, all I have to say is: this server is SO FULL of delusional guilds /guild members.
Olol, just like in the real world.
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

HoldFire
05.03.2013 , 03:33 PM | #297
Quote: Originally Posted by JeffSantos View Post
I define pro
Incarcerate

bigheadbrandon
05.03.2013 , 04:51 PM | #298
The Dingus Legacy

LMAO
talk about being delusional ahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahah
( he doesnt realize when his guild gets carried by pugs)

HaLeX
05.03.2013 , 05:55 PM | #299
I'm hardly delusional. Your just ignorant. We are not a pure pvp guild, half our members do pve. Our guild is a social guild. We have a very active mumble. We can put a ranked team together within 15 mins at almost any time. The problem is we don't have the depth that a pure pvp guild would have and therefore we can't match up with the top pvp guilds. However, that doesn't mean were resigned to mediocrity. We are actively pushing all our members to get some rated experience even if it means getting stomped over and over till they get better. The more experienced members are helping the less experienced. I'm not sure why you felt the need to dump on my guild, completely unprovoked. I'm pretty sure our guild is in good shape and we have quality people. So to assume that people are looking to bail out, when we have an awesome guild is in fact ignorant.
GatorCountry GatorNation GatorUniverse POT5 SithUnited

CJNJ
05.03.2013 , 07:18 PM | #300
I'm hardly delusional. Your just ignorant. We are not a pure pvp guild, half our members do pve. Our guild is a social guild. We have a very active mumble. We can put a ranked team together within 15 mins at almost any time. The problem is we don't have the depth that a pure pvp guild would have and therefore we can't match up with the top pvp guilds. However, that doesn't mean were resigned to mediocrity. We are actively pushing all our members to get some rated experience even if it means getting stomped over and over till they get better. The more experienced members are helping the less experienced. I'm not sure why you felt the need to dump on my guild, completely unprovoked. I'm pretty sure our guild is in good shape and we have quality people. So to assume that people are looking to bail out, when we have an awesome guild is in fact ignorant.
We all know that TGO is the pvp guild on pub side. It's the only thing they ever do.

To be honest I don't exactly see how He attacked your guild unprovoked, he was simply just doing his job on the forums and you directly attacked him. Abit rude if you ask me