Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

Arkillon
02.22.2013 , 10:54 AM | #221
fated's a noob pass it around

Legendari
02.22.2013 , 11:09 AM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkillon View Post
You are soooo getting sued.
<Wanted> The Shadowlands
Legend - 55 Assassin Explosith - 55 Powertech
Legendari - 54 Marauder Weaponry - 46 Mercenary Intel - 50 Operative
2000+ Ranked Rating (Recruiting Skilled, Objective-Oriented PvPers)

bigheadbrandon
02.22.2013 , 11:16 AM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by FatEdd View Post
I am just glad that the GM's have removed a post made on this thread directed specifically at me whilst I was away on holiday that was basically slander, and for which I quickly wrote to the GM's about ready to sue them and the idiot who blatantly was trying to incite trouble and for which I can assure you very much I would have taken some quite nasty legal actions to have dealt with that specific idiot personally, costly for him, not so for me.

Making slanderous comments and basically spreading rumors about anyone even over the computer, especially slanderous comments, is a really, really bad idea against someone like me who will go for that individual. Just because you are in the USA and I am in the UK, does not mean you are immune to me dispatching anyone slandering my name and to spread what is basically unsubstantiated rumors, that is truly dangerous and I advice anyone against playing those kind of games, GAME OR NOT, regardless of who you are, and whether you think your computer allows you immunity against anyone in fact, not just me. The GM's obviously sore sense in my threat and removed that comment, and that I respect very much and I thank them for.

A bit of banter is fine, slander however, can be most costly to the person who has done the slandering for those in the know how, and those with the readies, it really is never a good idea to annoy those type of individuals, because they do genuinely have a thing about getting even, regardless of how much it costs to get even. So beware in the future of what you people say about someone, there are laws in place to deal with such comments, and they are far, far reaching throughout the entire planet.

You will however, be pleased to know, that I am moving on from TOR, to keep my sanity and I simply do not have the time to play anymore. Having just got back recently from my holiday, logic says to me, to play a game that I dislike because of the people that populate the game mainly, makes no sense at all to stick around anymore.

TOR is not a bad game, I will not miss it though, and I wish you all the best of luck, even the Snake, Kyarra who I would just love her to try EVE Online, but of course EVE would require a certain amount of strategic and utter ruthless mindset to play such a game, so unfortunately I shall never see Kyarra or the majority of you in such a game, plus I would have much fun in allocating an entire fleet from the alliance to crush your every move of course, could be another reason the majority of you dare not try it :P. But in all honesty and more seriously, TOR game is right up your street, I respect that, the RP and more serious gamer such as myself really is not suited to TOR. TOR seems to be ideal for a younger audience that do not require to think to much about a game, and good on them.

Long live TOR, and good luck to you all.

Regards

FatEdd signing out.
who are you

Arkillon
02.22.2013 , 11:49 AM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Legendari View Post
You are soooo getting sued.
oh no.

FatEdd
02.22.2013 , 11:59 AM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkillon View Post
If you had any brains, your reply would have been something a lot more agreeable than the drivel you responded with. Fatedd, for your information simply does not care what you or others think, but will eat you for breakfast if you use slanderous or rumor comments that are unsubstantiated, whether you agree with that or not, your nothing basically, alright.

I am not sure whether you understand what the differences are between the words slander or banter?, in your case your comment is mere banter. That is basically the difference between you and I, my brains are where they are meant to be, yours, god alone knows where your brains are mate, but I can guess.

Thanks anyway.

FatEdd
02.22.2013 , 12:00 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
who are you
Intelligent reply Gris.

bigheadbrandon
02.22.2013 , 12:16 PM | #227
Intelligent reply Gris.
still dont know who you are!

FatEdd
02.22.2013 , 12:25 PM | #228
still dont know who you are!
Good, you will never have the delight of ever knowing who I am, will you.

Gis from Grey Order, or is that ID, with all the cloak and dagger smoke screening that goes on in this game, perhaps the entire Shadowland server is the same guild?. It is most difficult to see, but I know something, such efforts in the MMO I have played for 10+ years would simply not be allowed to happen.

Different type of gamer, one day the likes of you might actually understand what that actually means?.

bigheadbrandon
02.22.2013 , 12:33 PM | #229
Good, you will never have the delight of ever knowing who I am, will you.

Gis from Grey Order, or is that ID, with all the cloak and dagger smoke screening that goes on in this game, perhaps the entire Shadowland server is the same guild?. It is most difficult to see, but I know something, such efforts in the MMO I have played for 10+ years would simply not be allowed to happen.

Different type of gamer, one day the likes of you might actually understand what that actually means?.
trying too hard

FatEdd
02.22.2013 , 12:34 PM | #230
trying too hard
I have a rough idea that your Pen** is not where it should be. Stupid little man.