Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

kamikrazy
02.04.2013 , 08:49 AM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Don't know about the best but I can tell you the name of the worst guild on the server. Wook, a guild so crappy it has to organize 8-man premades to roll pugs in normal warzones. Blame people like that when there's no one online to play against anymore.
Don't forget that we're so bad that we need to hack in order to win

RyanReagan
02.04.2013 , 09:56 AM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by RubenRybnik View Post
when you have an average of 30 people online at a given time, and half of those people like to do warzones, what are we to do? not play with our guildies?

should we all que solo? even if we do odds are you will still see mulitple wooks in a warzone.

get some freinds in game. or get a life and get some freinds out of game.
I'm with WOOK on this one. Not much else to do if you PvP and there aren't rated games going...

I draw the line at the queue dropping to get double-premade crap that people do. Now *that* is just lame.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

Hisokaowns
02.04.2013 , 10:31 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
It's funny watching people get so bent out of shape over what Fatedd says.

I find him to be quite amusing and feel that he's a great asset to our server
Oh fatedd, silly you with your multiple accounts. Also I think we all find him quite amusing.

Gainesvillain
02.04.2013 , 04:56 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Don't know about the best but I can tell you the name of the worst guild on the server. Wook, a guild so crappy it has to organize 8-man premades to roll pugs in normal warzones. Blame people like that when there's no one online to play against anymore.
I am an officer in WOOK. If you have complaints about specific events, individuals, or groups please feel free to contact us through our forums at Wookieeroar.com. We have active policies in place designed to ensure fair gameplay by all of our members. Sometimes events are not brought to the attention of those in our guild that are capable of taking actions to prevent their continuation. If someone has legitimately mistreated you please let our officers know and we will investigate the issue.

However, if your only intent is to slander a group of players that beat you in warzones consistently I would suggest finding a group of your own to queue with. Redirect your frustration at losing into efforts to improve your experience. One of the advantages of being in an active guild is increased opportunities for organized PVP groups. Queuing two groups of four is not against any game rule, does not guarantee a combined eight person warzone, nor is it generally considered poor form by reasonable players.

Gainesvillain
02.04.2013 , 05:06 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
I'm with WOOK on this one. Not much else to do if you PvP and there aren't rated games going...

I draw the line at the queue dropping to get double-premade crap that people do. Now *that* is just lame.
Members of WOOK have been asked not to queue dodge. As far as I am aware none of our groups are currently in the habit of doing this. If this is happening please feel free to contact us using our forums at Wookieeroar.com. Allegations accompanied by evidence in the form of screen shots or stream replays would be a good way of ensuring action on the part of our officers.

Wookieenator
02.04.2013 , 05:35 PM | #206
hahaha omg

RyanReagan
02.05.2013 , 12:07 AM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by Gainesvillain View Post
Members of WOOK have been asked not to queue dodge. As far as I am aware none of our groups are currently in the habit of doing this. If this is happening please feel free to contact us using our forums at Wookieeroar.com. Allegations accompanied by evidence in the form of screen shots or stream replays would be a good way of ensuring action on the part of our officers.
You have to ask your members not to queue dodge?

As I've said before. I joined a pub guild and they did that, I /gquit. End of story. Never happened in any of the imp-side guilds I've been in.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

RubenRybnik
02.05.2013 , 01:27 AM | #208
2 things.

first...i find it necessary to /facepalm my own guildie. Please take the pocket protector and sweater off, McFly, before you post again. ugh.

secondly
You have to ask your members not to queue dodge?

As I've said before. I joined a pub guild and they did that, I /gquit. End of story. Never happened in any of the imp-side guilds I've been in.
no ryan. you need to get your facts straight. you were guild REMOVED becuase the ONLY thing you joined wook for was to instigate. spread your bullcrap all you like. the FACT of the matter is the only times you THINK you were que dodged is when wook was trying to have 8 v 8 wook on wook matches. The only way for that to happen is by queing alongside each other in your coveted ranked ques. We had a few matches done before you guys got wind of it and decided to que as well so you could farm undergeared, and ill be honest, inferior players. This was back when half the PVPers were still in half recruit half battlemaster gear. you are just upset and troll becuase you were denied and easy slaughter of an inferior team.

RyanReagan
02.05.2013 , 02:11 AM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by RubenRybnik View Post
2 things.

first...i find it necessary to /facepalm my own guildie. Please take the pocket protector and sweater off, McFly, before you post again. ugh.

secondly

no ryan. you need to get your facts straight. you were guild REMOVED becuase the ONLY thing you joined wook for was to instigate. spread your bullcrap all you like. the FACT of the matter is the only times you THINK you were que dodged is when wook was trying to have 8 v 8 wook on wook matches. The only way for that to happen is by queing alongside each other in your coveted ranked ques. We had a few matches done before you guys got wind of it and decided to que as well so you could farm undergeared, and ill be honest, inferior players. This was back when half the PVPers were still in half recruit half battlemaster gear. you are just upset and troll becuase you were denied and easy slaughter of an inferior team.
sorry homeboy, i was speaking of a different guild. you guys kicked me out because you literally couldn't figure out which person from ID I was. Which, in itself, is pretty pathetic.

I wasn't talking about you queue dodging, but yes I've seen you guys do it in rated (I'd say thanks for admitting it, but it isn't like it is a surprise). The other guild I was in pub-side did it in normals... which is even worse.

also, don't put down your own guild members.

kamerence
02.05.2013 , 03:06 AM | #210
sorry homeboy, i was speaking of a different guild. you guys kicked me out because you literally couldn't figure out which person from ID I was. Which, in itself, is pretty pathetic.

I wasn't talking about you queue dodging, but yes I've seen you guys do it in rated (I'd say thanks for admitting it, but it isn't like it is a surprise). The other guild I was in pub-side did it in normals... which is even worse.

also, don't put down your own guild members.
You're in ID?!?!!?!?!?!!?
"Plasma Brand sounds like something that girls do to their hair." -Xega
Kamerence, 50 Powertech
Yeahboy, 50 Guardian