Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

Hisokaowns
02.03.2013 , 08:56 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by FatEdd View Post
Grammar means nothing when you do 99% of your business face to face or over a telephone, as it is how you can communicate in person that is considerably more important to me. If I sat and marked everyone's grammar like someone like you, I would not have done so well out in the big wide world, but merely would have been spending all my time criticizing peoples grammar, but not actually making any . Making rather than criticizing peoples grammar is more important to me obviously. I know where it is at, do you?.

So, just so we are clear, you lack base level education of the English language. Got it.

Washingtoon
02.03.2013 , 11:04 PM | #192
I got 4 out of 9. Is that good?

KyarraKyndheart
02.03.2013 , 11:32 PM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
I got 4 out of 9. Is that good?
I got 2 out of the 9... what's that mean? I'm 2/9th's?
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

MidichIorian
02.04.2013 , 12:58 AM | #194
Don't know about the best but I can tell you the name of the worst guild on the server. Wook, a guild so crappy it has to organize 8-man premades to roll pugs in normal warzones. Blame people like that when there's no one online to play against anymore.

iRedRIng
02.04.2013 , 01:01 AM | #195
Tbigg has 3/5ths of those

RubenRybnik
02.04.2013 , 01:14 AM | #196
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Don't know about the best but I can tell you the name of the worst guild on the server. Wook, a guild so crappy it has to organize 8-man premades to roll pugs in normal warzones. Blame people like that when there's no one online to play anymore.
when you have an average of 30 people online at a given time, and half of those people like to do warzones, what are we to do? not play with our guildies?

should we all que solo? even if we do odds are you will still see mulitple wooks in a warzone.

get some freinds in game. or get a life and get some freinds out of game.

MidichIorian
02.04.2013 , 01:35 AM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by RubenRybnik View Post
when you have an average of 30 people online at a given time, and half of those people like to do warzones, what are we to do? not play with our guildies?
Yeah and no one els on the faction is playing apparently. You just happen to get convenient pops.

Quote:
should we all que solo? even if we do odds are you will still see mulitple wooks in a warzone.
Seeing how there are 30 of you online I don't see a problem with queue'ing up for rateds. Hell, you can even queue against eachother. But I guess playing against your own guildies would present somewhat of a challenge. It's easier to farm normals.

Quote:
get some freinds in game. or get a life and get some freinds out of game.
The most insulting part about this is your choice of insult. Really, is that the best you could come up with? F minus!

RubenRybnik
02.04.2013 , 01:39 AM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Yeah and no one els on the faction is playing apparently. You just happen to get convenient pops.

Seeing how there are 30 of you online I don't see a problem with queue'ing up for rateds. Hell, you can even queue against eachother. But I guess playing against your own guildies would present somewhat of a challenge. It's easier to farm normals.

The most insulting part about this is your choice of insult. Really, is that the best you could come up with? F minus!
http://i47.tinypic.com/330v7nq.jpg

MidichIorian
02.04.2013 , 01:51 AM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by RubenRybnik View Post
What would be the point of having on-site friends? Or is that somehow linked to the game? I'm not playing on this account.

I have to give you credits for making me laugh by coming up with such an absurd, yet in a way valid I guess, insult.

jibboo
02.04.2013 , 06:37 AM | #200
It's funny watching people get so bent out of shape over what Fatedd says.

I find him to be quite amusing and feel that he's a great asset to our server
Zimbra - Assassin