Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

Arkillon
12.26.2012 , 09:56 AM | #11
also bringing up old guilds doesn't count since... they're not there anymore :/ but IT would have been in top 3, IMO top 5 would have been ID Physics and IT as top 3, then Wanted and White Talons
Axn - Carnage

KyarraKyndheart
12.26.2012 , 10:08 AM | #12
I consider even making the list a compliment. Thanks for that.

I enjoy pvp and there are a lot of good players from a wide variety of guilds out there. keep it up guys I always enjoy coompeteing against each and everyone of you regardless of win, lose, best, worst.....
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

Ryvirath
12.26.2012 , 10:41 AM | #13
Whether I agree or not, I'm pretty sure it's much more difficult to assert that something is a fact.
FACT.

Xwinluke
12.26.2012 , 10:53 AM | #14
I agree that on Dark Jesters beating WOOK with there ATeam. I would like too see it. As it stands now does WOOK and dark Jesters play eachother in ranked ever and if so who wins?
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel
Darksidious 50 Marauder Wanted

Arkillon
12.26.2012 , 11:32 AM | #15
Think we faced them like twice, but we clearly didn't have an A-team :|. They won, we lacked coordination. Most DJers just get their WH and then augment it, then they're done. No one will try to improve, minmax, learn competitive team play and etc... well, some will. Those are counted on the fingers of a hand, out of what, 200 members if not more?

I think an A-team of DJ would be Tal'rindar, Read (which plays planetside 2 atm), Kyarra or Lauraligh, Mls, Zenod, Xaito, Deebs and either Chilledleeks or Wes-welker. Notice I said I THINK.
Axn - Carnage

Ergecrs
12.26.2012 , 11:44 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Being listed outside top two is like getting a price for participation. It's still a price but everyone knows that it doesnt mean anything.
Is that like being the top pvp guild on a pve server ?

Arkillon
12.26.2012 , 11:53 AM | #17
Says the guy that put "valor 95" in his signature..
Axn - Carnage

Frequencyz
12.26.2012 , 11:58 AM | #18
since im not bias I'm going to say 1. Physics 2. everyone else. We've been ultra mega randy BK's as of late...but the record is even now...win wise, between us and ID....whoever wins the next one, pulls ahead and is the best in the entire universe.......FACT....or something...>.>....MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ergecrs
12.26.2012 , 12:08 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkillon View Post
Says the guy that put "valor 95" in his signature..
Well looks like you can point out the obvious too. If they had a PVE ranking I would have that in my sig aswell.

DAMABLANCA
12.26.2012 , 12:17 PM | #20
Who knew that some many people were capable of blowing themselves?
BOUGHT THE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION, YOU HAVE, HMM? LIVING IN SQUALOR MUST YOU BE.

Member of The 367's