Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands


genjuuro's Avatar


genjuuro
01.17.2013 , 01:30 PM | #121
we can go out back of grass turret in alderaan and ill pop yours if you pop mine :O)

KyarraKyndheart's Avatar


KyarraKyndheart
01.17.2013 , 01:33 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by genjuuro View Post
we can go out back of grass turret in alderaan and ill pop yours if you pop mine :O)
Puuuurrrrrrfect!
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

TheGame's Avatar


TheGame
01.17.2013 , 02:58 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by genjuuro View Post
Hello all.
I would like to start off by saying that WOOK....is not a pvp guild. However we do have many people that like to pvp and do it every day. Wook does put together ranked teams. We do not like to feed the id and physics meat grinder... Wook does respect these guilds for their ability...and we wish we had it...With that being said, we do loose in premade groups...we are by no means in the top 5 nor do we strive to be...we at wook want to have a great time playing all aspects of the game. We like to think we offer some competition for the server and want to help make it a more active community for all to play and have a good time. Wook has built a community that is fun... we joke around and we play...we win some, we lose some and we have fun doing it. Wook has people from all walks of life. We do not discriminate based on play style, gender, race or age... As a matter of fact wook only has one rule…don’t be a Douche. Wook knows that we cannot field a team to compete with guilds like id, physics, whoops, piink and eternal. However wook looks forward to seeing these guilds in WZ’s and rated as you make us better players overall. With that being said…
1) OMG PIINK….awesome job…you guys are fantastic and thanks for putting up with wook:O)
2) Eternal…you guys are great players and I love seeing you.
3) Physics…you guys are the top in my book…I hate seeing you the most…and you guys talk no ****. I hope you guys stay around for a while. Keep coming into channel and shoot the bull with us...I like picking your brain and accusing you of prntscrn…FREQUENCYZ...lol
4) Whoops….Grahf and Captivate nuff said
5) ID…glad you’re on top... Let us know when you move out of your mom’s basement…Aluvian we all know you’re awesome…and we are all sorry for picking you last in dodge ball and picking on you cause you’re a mega nerd...seriously. Go get laid man way to much anger.

I dont see why it would be any of your business when I move outta my moms basement...

Avehn's Avatar


Avehn
01.17.2013 , 05:40 PM | #124
It amuses me that people who are offended by directionless and obvious trolling invariably turn around and lash out with sweeping generalizations themselves. I've seen plenty of good and bad behaviour in all the guilds Genj is praising/offended by.

kamerence's Avatar


kamerence
01.18.2013 , 07:19 AM | #125
I like this place. Everyone is so nice.
"Plasma Brand sounds like something that girls do to their hair." -Xega
Kamerence, 50 Powertech
Yeahboy, 50 Guardian

DarthZak's Avatar


DarthZak
01.18.2013 , 11:19 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by KyarraKyndheart View Post
Cheers to all who like to pvp! Everyone who isn't a dick gets tops in my books!

A few things this thread has done for me:

1. Some of you are wrong so you just need to sit there in your wrongness and be wrong.
2. I have a dirty mind, so everything you say will be turned into something dirty for my entertainment purposes.
3. Sometimes I wish I spoke idiot so that I could tell people off in their own language, especially in say.
4. The world would be a nicer place if everyone just took a chill pill.... even better if on occasion one or two choked on it.

Finally, it's a game. I think you've stroked each others egos enough so let''s have fun and go kill each other in a war zone! Who wants to be the first to focus fire me and pop my bubble??????????
hehe... stroke
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

RyanReagan's Avatar


RyanReagan
01.18.2013 , 11:28 AM | #127
someone in this thread called someone else a nerd.

you're posting on a messageboard for a star wars video game.

just saying.....

there might be nerds.

(not me).
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.² <Infinite Darkness>

HeavyMetil's Avatar


HeavyMetil
01.18.2013 , 07:06 PM | #128
I love Churb in the mouth.

Why does JD troll me?!! Ahh he likes to re spawn for some reason.

-JackTheRipper

Parthenon's Avatar


Parthenon
01.18.2013 , 07:18 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
someone in this thread called someone else a nerd.

you're posting on a messageboard for a star wars video game.

just saying.....

there might be nerds.

(not me).
Truth.
Archus (Guardian) - Aia (Sage) - Ajak (Commando) - The Vale Legacy
Undercon - The Shadowlands
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben." Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker

TheGame's Avatar


TheGame
01.18.2013 , 08:22 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavyMetil View Post
I love Churb in the mouth.

Why does JD troll me?!! Ahh he likes to re spawn for some reason.

-JackTheRipper
If you are talking about me then try not to overanalyze stuff im just burning you down with all the other randoms. Get Churb to give you some lessons cuz that dood is in beast mode.