Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands


Raenah's Avatar


Raenah
01.15.2013 , 07:42 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Keypek View Post
Yeah, I want to not thank Physics for queueing in between ranked matches for unranked and some how getting all 8 of you people in a civil war where I was the most geared person in the pug on a scoundrel with nothing but BM lol. What's sad is as we are taking speeders in to the WZ to begin someone types in /ops "it's all physics team so there goes this WZ" and most of the pug didn't even try at that point. Bleh.
Blame Bioware for their inability to keep two 4-man premades from going against your pure 8 pug...and perhaps blame the quitters of the world who give up simply because it's a premade. Sometimes we don't want to do ranked and do some unranked fun just like everyone else - we all have alts and whatnot and want to get their daily done and gear them up just like you - perhaps you should stop blaming others for your misfortunes in this game and find a guild who has voice communication and work on group tactics as a premade instead of just pugging by yourself.
Rae'nah - Lvl 55 - Corruption Sorcerer
<Omnipresent - Prophecy of the Five>
Rae'nah - Lvl 55 - Seer Sage
<Carnage Gaming - The Shadowlands>

CJNJ's Avatar


CJNJ
01.15.2013 , 09:03 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Raenah View Post
Blame Bioware for their inability to keep two 4-man premades from going against your pure 8 pug...and perhaps blame the quitters of the world who give up simply because it's a premade. Sometimes we don't want to do ranked and do some unranked fun just like everyone else - we all have alts and whatnot and want to get their daily done and gear them up just like you - perhaps you should stop blaming others for your misfortunes in this game and find a guild who has voice communication and work on group tactics as a premade instead of just pugging by yourself.
I don't think that was te point of his post that was made weeks ago lol. He just likes to go on rants sometime
CJuice Sandwich-lazy sage seer || Cmeat Sandwich- fat blind engi sniper
lil'cmeat Sandwich- it's a lil Cmeat! Gunslinger || Naked-snake- looks more like plissken, scoundrel
Laziness is a skill

Raenah's Avatar


Raenah
01.15.2013 , 11:16 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by CJNJ View Post
I don't think that was te point of his post that was made weeks ago lol. He just likes to go on rants sometime
He still posted it....so I still feel inclined to reply . Seriously though - I hate how bioware will do that to people - I honestly feel bad for the other team against 8 physics who are all in mumble together...it's not really fun at that point really.
Rae'nah - Lvl 55 - Corruption Sorcerer
<Omnipresent - Prophecy of the Five>
Rae'nah - Lvl 55 - Seer Sage
<Carnage Gaming - The Shadowlands>

Raenah's Avatar


Raenah
01.15.2013 , 11:20 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by kamikrazy View Post
The point is that some of you guys can only win with twinks, which is the same claim you make for us wooks. I remember seeing a certain physics twink with 18k HP. None of us leave warzones to avoid gaining xp though. Crutch much?
Actually I know of a 49 twink sin who has something like 22k HP...however, he is very VERY good on all of his toons. I'm sure you remember TheSteve, Hando . Honestly I don't know of any twinks in Physics who aren't good on their mains...we don't recruit players like that whatsoever.
Rae'nah - Lvl 55 - Corruption Sorcerer
<Omnipresent - Prophecy of the Five>
Rae'nah - Lvl 55 - Seer Sage
<Carnage Gaming - The Shadowlands>

Washingtoon's Avatar


Washingtoon
01.15.2013 , 11:36 PM | #105
The physics players I came across in lowbie a week or two ago were not twinks....or good for that matter. They pretty much only confirmed how piss poor the lvl 50 balance is and I'm convinced that the only way of actually determining skill in this game is by having everyone play on twinks (geared lvl 49's). The balance is off the second expertise and power stacking comes into play.
And it's not like "high level" maras etc can't be good in lowbie, I was smashed for 5K a couple of times, it's just that other classes arent capped in comparison, the way they seemingly are at 50.

CJNJ's Avatar


CJNJ
01.16.2013 , 01:13 AM | #106
If your not "twinked" in lowbies your not doing it right. I guess that's why I got +15k hp on both of mine
CJuice Sandwich-lazy sage seer || Cmeat Sandwich- fat blind engi sniper
lil'cmeat Sandwich- it's a lil Cmeat! Gunslinger || Naked-snake- looks more like plissken, scoundrel
Laziness is a skill

CJNJ's Avatar


CJNJ
01.16.2013 , 01:15 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Raenah View Post
He still posted it....so I still feel inclined to reply . Seriously though - I hate how bioware will do that to people - I honestly feel bad for the other team against 8 physics who are all in mumble together...it's not really fun at that point really.
My favorite is when I go up against an 8 man team of a 4 letter guild while pugging and hold them to the 1st door in a VS
CJuice Sandwich-lazy sage seer || Cmeat Sandwich- fat blind engi sniper
lil'cmeat Sandwich- it's a lil Cmeat! Gunslinger || Naked-snake- looks more like plissken, scoundrel
Laziness is a skill

adiwantinova's Avatar


adiwantinova
01.16.2013 , 07:49 AM | #108
^ that one is always fun.
ADI-WAN TINOVA
< Remnants of the Jedi >
Adi-Wan, Sentinel | Theresee, Sage | Kahlvin, Guardian
POT5, by way of The Shadowlands

kamikrazy's Avatar


kamikrazy
01.16.2013 , 08:51 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Raenah View Post
Actually I know of a 49 twink sin who has something like 22k HP...however, he is very VERY good on all of his toons. I'm sure you remember TheSteve, Hando . Honestly I don't know of any twinks in Physics who aren't good on their mains...we don't recruit players like that whatsoever.
Don't get me wrong, I just got my operative to 49 and I'm going to indulge a little bit in gearing him out, but I'm thinking 14k hp is sufficient.
All I'm saying is that by playing with my crappy toon at very low levels, I have become a better player. I don't doubt certain player's abilities, so it can be a bit disgusting when they're geared to the tooth, but I'm just saying that Valerions pre-50 lay a beatdown on many of them

Oh, honorable mention to cotton for calling me a hacker last week. He just didn't realize that commandos have stealth
White-Hart Legacy The Shadowlands
COYS

GM of <Death >

Keypek's Avatar


Keypek
01.16.2013 , 09:41 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Raenah View Post
Blame Bioware for their inability to keep two 4-man premades from going against your pure 8 pug...and perhaps blame the quitters of the world who give up simply because it's a premade. Sometimes we don't want to do ranked and do some unranked fun just like everyone else - we all have alts and whatnot and want to get their daily done and gear them up just like you - perhaps you should stop blaming others for your misfortunes in this game and find a guild who has voice communication and work on group tactics as a premade instead of just pugging by yourself.
Hmm, yeah you misunderstood the nature of my playful jabbing and respect for getting a pug to rollover before anyone's digital feet even touched the ground. No need to get all serious and stuff. Been on your side before, tis the nature of the beast called swtor.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
55s=Vanguard, Guardian, Sage, Scoundrel, Commando, Gunslinger, Shadow, Marauder, other random junk
Undercon __ ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands