Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Twelve Days of Sagey Christmas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
The Twelve Days of Sagey Christmas

devtek
12.25.2012 , 04:58 PM | #1
On the first day of Sagey Christmas Bioware gave to me...an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

On the second day of Sagey Christmas, Bioware gave to me...two useless melee attacks and an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

On the third day of Sagey Christmas, Bioware gave to me...a non three-sixty degree knock-back, two useless melee attacks and an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

On the fourth day of Sagey Christmas, Bioware gave to me...the fourth lowest armour rating in the game, a non three-sixty degree knock-back, two useless melee attacks and an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

On the fifth day of Sagey Christmas, Bioware gave to me...FIVE GOOOOOLDEN PUDDLES, the fourth lowest armour rating in the game, a non three-sixty degree knock-back, two useless melee attacks and an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

On the sixth day of Sagey Christmas, Bioware gave to me...six advanced classes that can kill me, FIVE GOOOOOLDEN PUDDLES, the fourth lowest armour rating in the game, a non three-sixty degree knock-back, two useless melee attacks and an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

On the seventh day of Sagey Christmas, Bioware gave to me...seven healing abilities, six advanced classes that can kill me, FIVE GOOOOOLDEN PUDDLES, the fourth lowest armour rating in the game, a non three-sixty degree knock-back, two useless melee attacks and an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

On the eighth day of Sagey Christmas, Bioware gave to me...eight force a second, seven healing abilities, six advanced classes that can kill me, FIVE GOOOOOLDEN PUDDLES, the fourth lowest armour rating in the game, a non three-sixty degree knock-back, two useless melee attacks and an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

On the ninth day of Sagey Christmas, Bioware gave to me...nine free abilities, eight force a second, seven healing abilities, six advanced classes that can kill me, FIVE GOOOOOLDEN PUDDLES, the fourth lowest armour rating in the game, a non three-sixty degree knock-back, two useless melee attacks and an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

On the tenth day of Sagey Christmas, Bioware gave to me...a ten meter stun, nine free abilities, eight force a second, seven healing abilities, six advanced classes that can kill me, FIVE GOOOOOLDEN PUDDLES, the fourth lowest armour rating in the game, a non three-sixty degree knock-back, two useless melee attacks and an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

On the eleventh day of Sagey Christmas, Bioware gave to me...eleven stupid hats, a ten meter stun, nine free abilities, eight force a second, seven healing abilities, six advanced classes that can kill me, FIVE GOOOOOLDEN PUDDLES, the fourth lowest armour rating in the game, a non three-sixty degree knock-back, two useless melee attacks and an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

On the twelfth day of Sagey Christmas, Bioware gave to me...a twelve second interrupt, eleven stupid hats, a ten meter stun, nine free abilities, eight force a second, seven healing abilities, six advanced classes that can kill me, FIVE GOOOOOLDEN PUDDLES, the fourth lowest armour rating in the game, a non three-sixty degree knock-back, two useless melee attacks and an offensive cool-down high in my skill tree.

Merry Christmas and Bah-humbug

rngeasterling
12.28.2012 , 10:33 PM | #2
Lol!!!

Shissan
12.29.2012 , 06:29 PM | #3
Haha cool thread...thanks for sharing it with us