Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why can Sins combat stealth then use out of combat healing infront of you?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why can Sins combat stealth then use out of combat healing infront of you?

THEFERRARICARGUY
12.25.2012 , 10:07 PM | #21
Because, I love watching them scream in agony, then, before I finish them off... I say "umad?"

cashogy
12.25.2012 , 10:09 PM | #22
b/c it breaks combat. working as intended

move along, move along
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Xinika
12.25.2012 , 10:13 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Ya I dueled all the time in WoW, and it was generally agreed upon that pots, OOC healing, grenades, and abilities with over 15min cd weren't to be used.
Years of playing WoW and up to now I've never dueled someone who told a rogue not to sap and bandage if they got the chance.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

foxmob
12.25.2012 , 10:44 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post

It refreshes my damage reduction/force regen and finishes the cooldown on blackout and allows me to use spike. I use and abuse force cloak every chance I get.
i run deception too. I know exactly what you're talking about. that has nothing to do with getting out of combat and healing. but in any case, you cannot separate breaking combat and stealthing from stealth classes. it's bs in hypergate by faulty design. whomever it was that played like I was a baddie for not having my breaker, you do realize that it's impossible to solo guard a pylon with just one breaker against a stealth class, right?
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

foxmob
12.25.2012 , 10:45 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post

Edit: Would it also be cheap for a merc to use their 8 second combat cc and heal up or an operative to flashbang and heal up?
that doesn't break combat. he has to use ammo to heal himself
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

funkhouse
12.25.2012 , 10:46 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Individual View Post
Pretty annoying and overpowered. Don't think Bioware thought this one through. A shadow or sin can be almost dead, pop their combat stealth, cc you while in stealth, then come out of stealth and use their out of combat heal to heal to full just about. Awesomeness. I really really wish Bioware would do something about it. Not to mention they have 4 CC abilities.
why cant you simply read skills? Duh its becuase they have a skill that can break combat...so um yah hey dummie they can heal ...um because they arent you know...in combat...hope you learn somthing.

jmsutton
12.25.2012 , 10:47 PM | #27
Fer cryin' out loud. Really? POTS/MEDPACS are considered cheap by people? What possible reason could there be to not allow those in duels? Particularly in SW where they are equally available to BOTH people.

Swaption
12.26.2012 , 02:58 AM | #28
They should just remove all applied effects on stealthing (at least for pvp). In a 1v1 situation if you dont use your cc break you will pretty much be destroyed during stunlock.

Darth-Rammstein
12.26.2012 , 03:12 AM | #29
How about you don't pop your cc breaker on the first stun?
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five ----> The Ebon Hawk
http://www.swtor.com/r/RC8V8V New and Old players welcome to use my referral for rewards, much appreciated.

Bzziki
12.26.2012 , 05:19 AM | #30
for this cool combo, sin must keep force shroud for any dot's and empty resolve bar on enemy.
I will told u all a secret, use mass taunt and any instant mass aoe. Shocking for counter?