Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So. Ninjas yea?

Jenrais
12.30.2012 , 02:50 PM | #41
Yea I just give up..

Blaster rifle stolen because someone wanted it for his companion.

ugh
"Some people think Im crazy for preordering CE VIP Edition." I tell them, "What else is new?"

Talonwk
12.31.2012 , 03:11 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarakaar View Post
Can't buy a purple power crystal on the GTN. Gotta pull it from non-Warrior Columi gear. I'm not talking about disassembling, which is a variant of a greed roll, I'm talking about taking something to mod-rip because you want the crystal or enhancement (which have no main stat.)

You aren't entitled to every piece of loot with your main stat on it. I wouldn't roll against anyone for a companion, but if I'm running a FP for a specific drop I intend to use, I don't care what other people there feel my priorities should be.
You realize you can just use a crit crystal and then swap out a mod or enhancement that has power with one that has crit right? Then you get the stats you need and look you want.
Affliction Guild Master Affliction Guild Website
Omnipøtent - Carnage Marauder
Omnipresent - Medicine Operative
Omniscient - Darkness Assassin

wainot-keel
01.01.2013 , 08:40 AM | #43
"crap. missclicked. f2p, can't trade"

been hearing that one a lot lately on lowbie flashpoints and heroics.....

scullzomben
01.01.2013 , 08:57 AM | #44
Guys! This NEVER happens unless it is Cross-Server.

Remember?

Lyshar
01.01.2013 , 09:12 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
"crap. missclicked. f2p, can't trade"

been hearing that one a lot lately on lowbie flashpoints and heroics.....
I hear that so much lately that I am doubting they really misclicked and just greed-needed. Had one of those recently when doing one with a friend and 2 randoms. At least he wasn't really free (I'm guessing he was preferred and not a subscriber).

A damage in tank stance (making my and my friend's jobs a LOT harder) needed on something my friend was the only one who needed it and he got it. We managed to get him to give the item to my friend, then we proceeded by vote-kicking him.

Ofcourse he also jumped into fights first and refused to listen, so it wasn't just the needing that made us want him gone. It's the only way some people may learn, but doubtful they will.

Velnora
01.01.2013 , 12:30 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
If ya lose a roll , you lose a roll, move on down the road. Sorry but you don't own the roll system everyone has a chance to win an item , that goes for all of you in this thread. You all sound like a bunch of drama queens, all hurt cause you lost a lvl 15-20 gear roll. Get over yourselves. You out level that crap in a day anyways. Some people think they should dictate how others play like they invented mmo's and the roll system, wrong and /fail. Have I lost class specific rolls to ******s? Yes I have , do I report them on the forums and act like a retard ? No.
You, Sir, are a jerk. If you don't want to abide by social contracts then go solo, but don't you dare enter a TEAM and then say "haha, I dnt kare efffff u all lol adsdkngf"

You enter a group, you abide by those social contracts. If you don't want to do that dont sign up for group finder. End of story. hate people like you.

_biddan_
01.01.2013 , 01:03 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Velnora View Post
You, Sir, are a jerk. If you don't want to abide by social contracts then go solo, but don't you dare enter a TEAM and then say "haha, I dnt kare efffff u all lol adsdkngf"

You enter a group, you abide by those social contracts. If you don't want to do that dont sign up for group finder. End of story. hate people like you.
yep,+1
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Jenrais
01.02.2013 , 08:40 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Velnora View Post

To be fair I don't think he gets it. Everyone has a chance to roll... If they could actually use the item for themselves
"Some people think Im crazy for preordering CE VIP Edition." I tell them, "What else is new?"

Joesixxpack
01.02.2013 , 01:58 PM | #49
Not rare in the low level FPs unfortunately. A small % seem to genuinely not get it (yeah I know it violates common sense), and once explained they do and are cool. The rest are pond scum, kick/ignore.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

mikebevo
01.02.2013 , 02:32 PM | #50
kick and ignore...Then post their name in your guild forum, so the rest of your guild can ignore too. People need to remember that when you get ignored by some, you are getting ignore on more than one toon. In my case that is 2 healers, 1 tank and 1 dps.

I use to be way more forgiving about it, but now with the "I win" attitude, I just kick and forget.

Also to the person saying you out level the gear. My knight is still wearing the chest and pants she got at level 15, same boots from level 20 and the same head, belt and bracers she got before getting to 50. Pretty sure the lightsaber is the one I my toon made herself in the class story. So no you do not out-level gear. Orange gear is like that.