Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is with the slave outfit wearing companions.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What is with the slave outfit wearing companions.

Tamyn
01.27.2013 , 03:06 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by MsMalice View Post
Because there are a lot of men who play this game. Need I say more?
Personally, I'm still waiting for a slave boy outfit just to humiliate Quinn and because it would totally suit him (for the lulz).
I already have him in the shirtless cartel chest piece and the slave collar from Belsavis. We just need more revealing leggings for male toons. Come on BioWare, give us the chance to objectify our male companions as many blatantly do so with the female companions already.

JediMB
01.27.2013 , 10:10 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
This game could use more armor that looks cool but still has some revealing aspects
I'd gladly trade fewer revealing robes for more revealing Smuggler/Agent jackets.

Or just some sort of toggle between full cover and revealing modes.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

Rincewend
01.28.2013 , 02:36 AM | #63
To be honest I put my companions/ toons in the cheapest Oranges on the GTN until I get to 50. I save pieces I get while leveling that will look good after I put the campain armors in them/ or dread guard armors.

But even back in Beta we noticed the Dev's made the female toons with a greater attention to detail. If you want to call it that. Look at the basic dances? The female toons look like they should be useing a pole, and the male's dance look like almost every boy at my eight grade dance back in the 90's (I was waiting for my toon to break out with the running man).