Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't login

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zyrious
12.24.2012 , 01:36 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by pseudonyms View Post
I wouldn't be surprised at all if nothing happens until after the holiday is over. There's probably a skeleton crew, if anyone at all, working the offices today. Definitely won't be anyone there tomorrow. Oh, well. Merry Christmas anyway everyone
Oh EA is watching. A popular high-traffic day (holidays = work off for lots) is going to mean lots of potential new subs and CM purchases, which cannot happen if the servers are down. The devs are all gone, but i gaurentee you EA has a good portion of network staff in today, and the server techs will be on call for emergencies.

If EA has proven one thing, it is that CM purchases are their highest priority...
Squadron 238 Referral
The Tyrel Legacy [The Harbinger]
Zyrious 50 JUG,Rojinn 9 BH,Kienn 50 SNP, Iravik 50 SIN, Sedryn 50 VG, Zyrioun 50 GRD, Ethris 11 GS, Tavrec 11 JS

SickTag
12.24.2012 , 01:36 PM | #82
Is this too much to ask?

Fix bugs before introducing an expansion that to me only promises more new bugs because you are too busy trying to milk customers for money with the CM, now this. I DREAD the expansion when it launches and bugs with other bugs. Terrible.

Make sure the servers can be up!

Fix connection problems and high latency during peak hours.

Add some interesting content to keep this game interesting! (Grinding new characters gets as old as end game and pvp.)

Eyesmindassassin
12.24.2012 , 01:37 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by SickTag View Post
Read one of the 6 other posts about this before posting new thread.
No. Front page needs to be completely covered in new threads so that they actually fix this issue. This is the definition of gamebreaking. Who really wants to discuss a game that can't even be played?

datrandomguy
12.24.2012 , 01:37 PM | #84
I just got the same thing, I'm not able to connect to the Harbinger when I was AFK and then booted. When I try to reconnect to any server it says "Error 1003". I hate posting tickets, so I called customer service. I was waiting for half-an-hour so I hung up. Does anyone know the solution to this? I plan on going to WoW if this isn't solved.
Fix the servers.
Φ█╠\\\\\\\|█|☾[▀|ↂ|▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓):Bigger than yours.

SciFiGeekette
12.24.2012 , 01:38 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by MrSchmo View Post
Skynet becoming self aware.
LOL nice!
The Slackerette Legacy
Xtraordinary Slackers Web site
"Just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside, doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle." - Samantha Carter

Prince_of_Rome
12.24.2012 , 01:39 PM | #86
Agreed 100%. They need new classes, or maybe a new faction all together! Possibly even knew ways to customize your character. I want it by the time March-June come.
Yousucknoobs(Jug) Ferocius(Sorc)
Can'dar(Merc) Fero'Kius(Sniper)

Harbinger Server

SickTag
12.24.2012 , 01:39 PM | #87
They don't care.

PoliteAssasin
12.24.2012 , 01:39 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Zyrious View Post
Oh EA is watching. A popular high-traffic day (holidays = work off for lots) is going to mean lots of potential new subs and CM purchases, which cannot happen if the servers are down. The devs are all gone, but i gaurentee you EA has a good portion of network staff in today, and the server techs will be on call for emergencies.

If EA has proven one thing, it is that CM purchases are their highest priority...

Tell that to the people who have received errors upon trying to purchase cartel coins since f2p launch, and still haven't seen a resolution a month after.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

canuckly
12.24.2012 , 01:39 PM | #89
then leave because despite the few people that seem to ***** on every single mmo forum people actually like this game

grombrinda
12.24.2012 , 01:39 PM | #90
Why?? They have already got all those damn fool for buying Makeb now they don't need to fix anything!
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!