Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't login

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kilikaa
12.24.2012 , 01:18 PM | #51
Just tried to log into The Shadowlands. Server select screen is blank. Merry Christmas from EA I guess.

Zigur
12.24.2012 , 01:18 PM | #52
Omg mayan calendar 2012 was right! This is the beginning you guys!!!! Runrunrunrunrun!!!

Wookubus
12.24.2012 , 01:19 PM | #53
.... and then the joy of waiting for 2 hours in queue after the few hour maintinence...

shut your game down for the day people.. its done.. go be with your families and enjoy xmas

Caeasar
12.24.2012 , 01:20 PM | #54
Hung up at the loading screen after logging in. What's the problem BW? Let's get a community manager on here with an update. I don't pay a subscription to not be able to log in during non-scheduled down-times.
Spartakus

LadyVix
12.24.2012 , 01:22 PM | #55
I can't get back in either...

Merry Christmas from EA/BioWare!

Krakov
12.24.2012 , 01:23 PM | #56
Prepare for your complimentary Mickey Mouse ears
SWTOR is Kotor 3 on a much larger scale. So once you accept that fact, your over-all game experience will improve greatly...

SickTag
12.24.2012 , 01:25 PM | #57
On top of this the Customer Service Help Request from the server select screen is also down. They are not taking any new tickets today is looks like. Just sticks on Updating...

FAIL

midianlord
12.24.2012 , 01:25 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by guiltless View Post
Calm down, things happen. Maybe take this time to enjoy sunlight?
It's -25C here, and the sun hasn't been out in three days

Happy_Puppy
12.24.2012 , 01:25 PM | #59
From what i can tell its all the west coast servers. I am able to log on to east cost servers.

Cupelixx
12.24.2012 , 01:27 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Wookubus View Post
.... and then the joy of waiting for 2 hours in queue after the few hour maintinence...

shut your game down for the day people.. its done.. go be with your families and enjoy xmas
All of my family lives out of state. I'm at home by myself because my wife had to work today. I thought I'll get through with some dailies, FPs, work on my gear. Aaaaaaaand, nope. First thing that should happen within 15 minutes of an entire service crashing and becoming unavailable is going "Oh f***" and putting out a notification, followed by regular updates.

Hell, the server status page still says "Everything is great, no problems here!"
SWTOR's integrated UI is responsible for many players' framerate issues. Support player control and modification of SWTOR's user interface.