Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ziost Shadow museum easter egg

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Ziost Shadow museum easter egg

MalleHenkie
12.20.2011 , 07:57 AM | #1
I don't know if anyone already found this easter egg, google didn't give any results.

I guess most of you know about the Imperial fleet, and the ship "The Ziost Shadow". There is a museum to be found in the ship, with some nice things to look at. There also is a medical walker on display. If you manage to get in the walker (hint: Jump on the information plate) you can fire it's weapons.........

Which then blast through a door, opening a passageway that isn't on the map! If you follow the passage way, you see a crate with a dragon(?)skull in it, and if you follow it further, you can actually get inside one of the exhibits in the museum. In this exhibit there are some crystals on display, which you can then loot!

Hope no one knew about it

Thunderclock
12.24.2011 , 12:57 AM | #2
Yeah I just found out about it today. I fell through the level and was resurrected by the ship. The original way to get on there is by using the laser in the museum to kill yourself but there is something else you can interact with in the museum. At the back of the statue on the other center display there's a disarm mechanism but when I click it it says a piece is missing.