Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official "I did not recieve my origin product key" Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Official "I did not recieve my origin product key" Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Seaonn
12.20.2011 , 07:56 AM | #1
I just thought I would make this so that people with the same problem could post here and pretty much just Vent and try to get someone who is not going to copy and paste answers, but actually give us a helpful answer.

I called customer service 3 times all of them with over 2 hours wait time i called origin twice and they told me to go to SWTOR CS. I ordered my game on the 8th of september and have recieved every email up to date except the product code email.

Customer support for SWTOR told me " You should of gotten your code already, if its not there today (19th) It should be there tommorow latest"

So lets see if EA is going to actually look here and see that its not just 1 or 2 people havng the problem, the problem is in the hundreds or thousands, seems like in the Origin Forums people are having the problem.

Please lets not bring the trolls in, this is strictly for EA to see, and I want them to see how many people have this problem so they understand our struggle, because Grace is done in 2 days and most of us pre ordered months ago expecting to be playing right now! It is unacceptable, I know it is not customer services fault, but more the billing sector of EA/Origin but CS could at least give us something helpful instead of reading from your script.

That is all, Lets get heard youfolks!
Millennial Dawn Founder/Leader
Join here! www.MDGUILD.com

Horgag
12.20.2011 , 07:59 AM | #2
Same boat. Have the Digital Deluxe version and have received every email to this point. Waited for the 19th to pass and still no product code email. Online with customer support as I write this. Hoping for a positive resolution.

Seaonn
12.20.2011 , 08:00 AM | #3
Let us know how it goes and their response.
Goodluck!
Millennial Dawn Founder/Leader
Join here! www.MDGUILD.com

Faluchitox
12.20.2011 , 08:01 AM | #4
Same problem here but just imagine trying to call origin from Argentina and how expensive is that. Even tho i dont have their phone number so if anyone can post it i d really apreciate it.

neir
12.20.2011 , 08:02 AM | #5
pre-ordered and haven't gotten my code yet. Although i have been charged and two of my friends who have pre-ordered after me both got there emails earlier this week.

TankGun
12.20.2011 , 08:03 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Horgag View Post
Same boat. Have the Digital Deluxe version and have received every email to this point. Waited for the 19th to pass and still no product code email. Online with customer support as I write this. Hoping for a positive resolution.
Same here, I also ordered the Digital Deluxe from origin and have yet to get my activation code. Yet a friend got his like 4 days ago from Origin. Hope this gets sorted out soon

Wickedshaft
12.20.2011 , 08:06 AM | #7
Still no product reg code here either, i thought it was a glitch, I kept entering the one code they gave me for early access registartion but it says code has already been used. so apparently that is not the product code.

infestor
12.20.2011 , 08:10 AM | #8
Didn't get the key either

Chapelcloth
12.20.2011 , 08:12 AM | #9
Same Boat as well. I have got all the other emails from them.

Englisheart
12.20.2011 , 08:13 AM | #10
Same....no email with product key but i have every other email including the one reminding me to use my product key lol...emailed CS but no reply as yet
Just because I dont care it dosnt mean I dont understand