Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Jugg or DPS Sorc?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
DPS Jugg or DPS Sorc?

Mrceto
12.23.2012 , 05:18 PM | #1
Hiya folks,

I'm looking for a class for strictly solo questing and I have it down to dps Jugg or sorc. Can some knowledgable people let me know which class would give me an easier time and better class story?

Thanks!

HoboWithAStick
12.23.2012 , 05:24 PM | #2
Depends on the type of gameplay you like, as far as endgame goes jugs can do allot more dps then a sorc, However jugs do not do more dps then a marauder or powertech so as far as melee go you won't be first choice.

As far as leveling and story goes they both have great storys my preference leaning towards sorc.

If voice acting is your thing go with a MALE sorc, its easily the best voice actor in the game follow closely by the female op.

Darkom
12.24.2012 , 12:49 PM | #3
Imho, ill go DPS sorc (im not that fond of melee combat)
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me

RogueDiplomacy
12.25.2012 , 08:19 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrceto View Post
Hiya folks,

I'm looking for a class for strictly solo questing and I have it down to dps Jugg or sorc. Can some knowledgable people let me know which class would give me an easier time and better class story?

Thanks!
Sith Warriors (Juggernaut) have the better story, in my opinion. I've played an Assassin to 50, and I enjoyed it, but chapter 2 really drags. Parts of chapter 3 as well.

It also helps that you get your healing companion very early on the Warrior as compared to the Inquisitor.

Juggernaut DPS gets pretty fun at level 20, when Shien Form opens up. That smooths out your Rage usage very nicely.