Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disney making several story arcs with focus on diffrent characters.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Disney making several story arcs with focus on diffrent characters.

CassusVerda
01.21.2013 , 06:41 PM | #31
OMG POST ROTJ BOBA FETT MOVIE SO I CAN SHUT THESE PEOPLE UP THAT SAYS HE'S DEAD! Make it happen Disney and I'll stop saying Walt Disney was an Anti Semite. ( I know he probably wasn't but i just say it to piss people off)
EBON HAWK
"THE MANDALORIANS"
http://themandalorians.enjin.com/home
Aliit Kohr: Mains: 55 Snip Ba'slan 55 Op AP-XT (Assassin Droid) 55 PT D'Cassus

Themanthatisi
01.23.2013 , 02:41 PM | #32
The Kotor games already have a great story..... They can go back to the Mandolorian wars (Pre-Kotor 1) and we can see Revan and Malek fall to the dark side.

Kotor one, IMO, is the best Star Wars story yet..... Definitly the best RPG I ever played.

Draiganx
01.23.2013 , 05:48 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Trixdope View Post
Starkiller is a terrible character so NO
I would have to second this, he is fun to play in some un-cannon game yes..... however that's it. As far as I, and many others is concerned hes just a game character. In a cannon sense, his presence ruins everything. He would in fact be the chosen one, not vader. He is far to strong and the depictions of his force powers are not consistent with established powers of the time (or at all).

Had his story taken place in 500 ABY like planned originally, then yes I would be all for this and have nothing to say about his powers.

The Force Unleashed is a great game. I love it. Cannon and movie speaking? Its heresy! - Lol. It makes no sense once-o-ever in the cannon of star wars and would never have happened.

"THE FORCE SHALL SET US FREE!"
Proud CE Owner!

Surinen
01.23.2013 , 06:52 PM | #34
jumbling mumbling cannon o'bannon, Galen Marek in my opinion would be a good character and extension of show about how feelings to someone can be manipulated by darksiders, especially tricky considering that the one who is doing it was the one who fell for it and became a Sith. His choice of powers is fairly good and definately brings a lot of fresh action to the series making force flashy and ultimate weapon. Also a good story about cloning jedi, good opportunity to make one of the movies about his training under Vader, many possibilities that would connect old with new.
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.