Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is the Emperor?

VanderII
04.18.2012 , 06:53 AM | #41
I am the Emperor if you play JK you can know the Emperor.
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

Ashu-ri
04.18.2012 , 06:58 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Temparh View Post
I think Revan is the emperor
You've been listening to the Revanites again, haven't you? There are instances where it is shown that Revan is not the Emperor:

Spoiler

Aloro
04.18.2012 , 12:36 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashu-ri View Post
Spoiler
I suggest you read "A Primer on the Emperor", which explains what really happened there. The JK is misled.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=340056

LingormR
04.29.2012 , 03:57 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetty View Post
"what the hell is an aluminium falcon???" hahaha
lmao "Alright, Mr. Saltine."
His guns do all the talking, his target talks back in death.
"He aims for the money, his gun does the rest." -The Mercenary
"He doesn't use, 'The Force.' He uses, force. He is the Most Interesting Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy." -Robot Chicken

Rhadamanthine
04.29.2012 , 11:21 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetty View Post
There will be a patch or expansion where the emperor will return to known space.
You just made me think of the Reapers.

chrispotter
04.29.2012 , 11:25 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by enkryptor View Post
I'm playing sith on a PRPVP server and can't answer a simple question 8(
Who is the Emperor in my world? And how the Empire is related with the Sith Order?
Will appreciate any hint..
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_Emperor

BHWolven
04.30.2012 , 11:42 AM | #47
Spoiler

Not sure how relevant that is to the topic at hand, Just wanted to put it out there case the LS SW is a rarity.

GragorArtis
05.05.2012 , 07:12 PM | #48
Alright let me tell you guys about Emperor Vitiate who is the current emperor of the sith in this time. He was a pureblooded sith that was born with the name Tenebrae on the planet Medriass. His family were simple farmfolk with no force sensitivity. He was strange however for when he was born he didnt even cry. As he got older he became stronger in the dark side. When his father discovered his powers, he questioned Vitiate's mother who revealed to him she had an affair with Dramath the ruling sith of the planet. Tenebrae with his anger killed his father for abusing his mother and tortured his mother for months until she died. After he killed his parents, he ordered all villagers to bow before him. When Dramath learned of his son's existance, he visited him and told him to bow down. Tenebrae refused and killed Dramath in a duel. He then became the ruler of Medriass. Marka Ragnos, who was dark lord at the time, was impressed and named him Lord Vitiate. Then came the Great Hyperspace War. Vitiate called all Dark lords to Medriass to perform a ritual to wipe out the republic. They foolishly came to Medriass only to be killed by Vitiate in the ritual which sucked all their powers into him and killing the entire planet of life. Then he led the rest of the sith away and declared himself emperor of the sith. The reason why he isnt pureblooded anymore is because he keeps using the body possession ritual that Darth Bane learned which is why he is "immortal". And you all know the rest. (I really did my research before writing this) If you want to verify this or learn more go to http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/The_Emperor

Pliwo
12.31.2012 , 10:31 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashu-ri View Post
You've been listening to the Revanites again, haven't you? There are instances where it is shown that Revan is not the Emperor:

Spoiler
No you don't get to kill the Emperor, nobody does (of current moment) and nobody knows how he looks like not even the dark council (current ones). The "person" you kill at the ending of the jedi Knight story line, is the voice of the emperor, and thus you do not kill the Emperor but only another persons body holding his spirit. However the emperor becomes weakened by the jedi knight, and is slowly regenerating his strength in one of the unknown planets far away from the playable galaxy.

maxetius
12.31.2012 , 04:59 PM | #50
Quote:
No you don't get to kill the Emperor, nobody does (of current moment)
A recent interview with the new lead writer [who wrote the JK story] implies that yes, the JK did kill the real Emperor. They just retconned so he 'did' that way they can move the story on.