Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error code NU2001 Cartel.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Valen_Lavel
12.22.2012 , 01:29 AM | #1
Trying to buy Cartel coins, keep getting the following:

Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance.

After reinputting my cc info it tells me another account is hooked up to my card. Its my room mates. What the hells the problem?

nicosand
12.22.2012 , 01:50 AM | #2
Yep, getting this one my self now... if this error is preventing me from renewing my sub in mid january. I think im just gonna stop playing altogether... If they're not that keen on my money, then so be it...

Nynn
12.22.2012 , 01:54 AM | #3
Yeah I've spent quite a bit of money on cartel points went to buy some more today and it gave me this error.
I removed my debit card off my sub and wont resub till this is fixed.

notlehs
12.22.2012 , 08:26 AM | #4
I'm getting the same thing now too, i purchased 5500 cartel points then a couple of hours later i started getting this error when trying to purchase more. hope this gets fixed soon.

Kawiil
12.22.2012 , 03:56 PM | #5
Yeah, this has been happening with EA's billing system (has nothing to do with TOR specifically). It's been going on for months and is affecting thoooousands of people. All they will tell you when you contact them is that your case has been referred to an "expert team" which will contact you in 5-7 working days. But nobody I know who's been promised that has ever actually been contacted lol.

Just give up.

NexisXenithe
12.22.2012 , 07:20 PM | #6
****in EA...

JamieKirby
12.22.2012 , 07:56 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kawiil View Post
Yeah, this has been happening with EA's billing system (has nothing to do with TOR specifically). It's been going on for months and is affecting thoooousands of people. All they will tell you when you contact them is that your case has been referred to an "expert team" which will contact you in 5-7 working days. But nobody I know who's been promised that has ever actually been contacted lol.

Just give up.
Well, i am giving them 30 or so days, if its not fixed by then, i am just going to move on, i mean, if there billing crap was working, i would have spent over 400 or even higher on coins, but i guess money grabbing EA has what? had an epiphany or something? 'say no to profits' ? lol

Aexion
12.22.2012 , 10:45 PM | #8
My partner and i are having the same issue. Been trying to purchase cartel for over two weeks now and it still isn't fixed but instead it has a new error message now. Can't even get the expansion. And this error is not because of over-using CC for Cartel Coins, because my partner only bought it three times and not all on the same day and is still getting this issue. My tickets have been closed without so much as a response.

This is really becoming stale now.

FIX your damn bugs Bioware/EA

WNxEnexion
12.23.2012 , 07:27 AM | #9
Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance.

Same here..

Both times I've gotten automated dumb-replies from my ticket responds..

zhifty
12.23.2012 , 01:33 PM | #10
i have got Error Code NU2001 alot latley, but the funny thing is , earlier today i bought the expansion with the same creditcard, and it was no problem there, and a few min later i tried to buy some cartel coins and then ofc i got "error Code NU2001" i mean *** ?

edit: And i just bought the digital uppgrade thingy, with the same creditcard, but i STILL cant buy cartel coins -.-