Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Full Min/Max WH Marauder Stream

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Full Min/Max WH Marauder Stream

PoliteAssasin
12.21.2012 , 09:15 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluvi View Post
I highly agree, but a few people in our guild do not want anyone running streams of our ranked.
Alright cool, I respect that. Was just pointing that out though.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Blasphemerr
12.21.2012 , 09:25 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
Tie voidstar? Turltled alderaan? What?

A tie voidstar is when the match ends after two rounds and neither team planted a bomb and breached the objective(s). Most kills breaks a tie. "Turtled" is just what our sever calls a match when rated teams play defensively and common objectives are never captured. The implication of my post is that vs. good rated teams there is no strategy that gives you enough advantage to win; you're just going through the motions and pine for executional mistakes.
Something pretentious.

Wookieenator
12.21.2012 , 09:26 PM | #13
People who seriously think that everyone uses similar/same strats for ranked warzone are obviously amazing pvpers. x-server please.

Blasphemerr
12.21.2012 , 09:28 PM | #14
Sure, everyone does something a little different for the same result. Big secrets.
Something pretentious.

Wookieenator
12.21.2012 , 09:30 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
Sure, everyone does something a little different for the same result. Big secrets.
Go ahead and continue to think that please, I could use more wins.

Blasphemerr
12.21.2012 , 09:33 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Wookieenator View Post
Go ahead and continue to think that please, I could use more wins.
I too desire game-wide rated matches.
Something pretentious.

Aluvi
12.23.2012 , 09:11 AM | #17
Solo queuing, going live now @ 10:00 AM EST.
Aluvien Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> Shadowlands
Aluviann Jedi Sentinel <Triumph> Shadowlands

Exilim
12.23.2012 , 09:22 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Alright cool, I respect that. Was just pointing that out though.
It's probably not all about strategies either. If someone is streaming and someone on the other side knows it, they can go to twitch and listen in. Even with a time delay there's probably things you would not want you opponents able to hear or see if you're all about winning.
I believe in people bombing
I believe in people warring
I believe diseases coming
I believe that's why I'm running

Aluvi
12.23.2012 , 10:20 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Exilim View Post
It's probably not all about strategies either. If someone is streaming and someone on the other side knows it, they can go to twitch and listen in. Even with a time delay there's probably things you would not want you opponents able to hear or see if you're all about winning.
This is true as well, and after talking with guild, I think they will let me stream rateds if i get a delay server, so its 2-3 mins behind.
Aluvien Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> Shadowlands
Aluviann Jedi Sentinel <Triumph> Shadowlands

MidichIorian
12.23.2012 , 12:33 PM | #20
I kind of wish you would queue for rated now instead of beating on me and my useless dps team mates in normal warzones. Oh the fun Novare was. Spent an entire game being chased and wondering where my dps'es were. Score board comes up and the healer, I, had more damage than four of them despite only being in the 70K range. Love it, solo players vs premades is such a wonderful thing.