Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Full Min/Max WH Marauder Stream

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Full Min/Max WH Marauder Stream

Aluvi
12.21.2012 , 06:53 PM | #1
Sup guys, streamin my way to full EWH. Already about 1/3 there. Stream quality isn't the greatest, but imo it's watchable. I have a 2 mbps upload cap so not much I can do.

http://www.twitch.tv/legionsc2

I do ranked and normal WZ with my guild, <Infinite Darkness>, although sometimes I may have to turn off stream for ranked (cant give away strats!).
Aluvien Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> Shadowlands
Aluviann Jedi Sentinel <Triumph> Shadowlands

Washingtoon
12.21.2012 , 08:05 PM | #2
I left the room for 2 secs, came back and you were offline. How the hell am I supposed to kill time at work now?

PoliteAssasin
12.21.2012 , 08:05 PM | #3
Your strategies should always be evolving anyway. Any competent team in ranked is going to figure out your strategy after the match is over. You would do yourself a disservice to run the same one over and over.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Aluvi
12.21.2012 , 08:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
I left the room for 2 secs, came back and you were offline. How the hell am I supposed to kill time at work now?
We're doing rateds sorry =(. They won't let me stream rateds.

Aluvi
12.21.2012 , 08:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Your strategies should always be evolving anyway. Any competent team in ranked is going to figure out your strategy after the match is over. You would do yourself a disservice to run the same one over and over.
I highly agree, but a few people in our guild do not want anyone running streams of our ranked.

Xerain
12.21.2012 , 08:26 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluvi View Post
Sup guys, streamin my way to full EWH. Already about 1/3 there. Stream quality isn't the greatest, but imo it's watchable. I have a 2 mbps upload cap so not much I can do.

http://www.twitch.tv/legionsc2

I do ranked and normal WZ with my guild, <Infinite Darkness>, although sometimes I may have to turn off stream for ranked (cant give away strats!).
The highlighted made me lol. "GUYS WE CAN'T GIVE AWAY THE STRATS WE USE! EVERYONE ELSE USES THEM TOO AND WE DON'T WANT THEM TO KNOW!"

Seriously if you're doing ranked at a competitive level all the good teams are going to know your strats after playing you a few times anyways. So tell your guild to ****.

Washingtoon
12.21.2012 , 08:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluvi View Post
..... but a few people in our guild do not want anyone running streams of our ranked.
>_>
<_<

We won't tell.

Xerain
12.21.2012 , 08:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
>_>
<_<

We won't tell.
Yeah no one will tell your super secret 2-4-2 strat in alderaan!

Blasphemerr
12.21.2012 , 08:37 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
The highlighted made me lol. "GUYS WE CAN'T GIVE AWAY THE STRATS WE USE! EVERYONE ELSE USES THEM TOO AND WE DON'T WANT THEM TO KNOW!"

Seriously if you're doing ranked at a competitive level all the good teams are going to know your strats after playing you a few times anyways. So tell your guild to ****.
I totally want his strategy for a tie Voidstar, a turtled Alderaan /AH, and jugernaughtball. The community could learn so much. About nothing.
Something pretentious.

Xerain
12.21.2012 , 08:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
I totally want his strategy for a tie Voidstar, a turtled Alderaan /AH, and jugernaughtball. The community could learn so much. About nothing.
Tie voidstar? Turltled alderaan? What?