Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still Waiting..

Crezelle
12.22.2012 , 02:54 AM | #21
I'm reluctant to buy more packs/cartel items, as I want to cast away my rp toon once i can transfer my pve toon over to the rp server, but i have not heard a peep yet about paid transfers
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

scullzomben
12.22.2012 , 08:09 AM | #22
Ugh. This is why I detest Reddit. A bunch of people who think they know what they are talking about arguing for the sake of arguing.

Typical Redditer: Just go back to West Coast, 150 ping isn't bad.

A) Our pings will be 230 minimum.
B) That is bad.
C) If you dont know why that is bad, then you are bad.

Yomitako
12.22.2012 , 09:12 AM | #23
I think what he is trying to get at, is that, while it sucks severely that you guys haven't been offered your transfers yet, there is a temporary alternative to play and enjoy the game on a more populated server until such a time comes where you can get all your toons together on one server and one legacy.

It's not a be-all-end-all solution, but just a temporary fix until they implement it. Probably could have been worded differently, though, to not sound as condescending.

Entirely up to you though. Forum PVP is pretty engaging too, and don't have to worry about class or gear balances here.

darthstinji
12.22.2012 , 11:16 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Fols View Post
The issue isn't coming up with a solution, the issue is that bioware has promised a solution.

Big difference.
So they have promised a solution right? They have heard you, they are listening to you, they are working on it!
Stop QQ ! You have alternatives until the implement it. Grow up and have some patience.

iamthehoyden
12.22.2012 , 11:20 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by darthstinji View Post
So they have promised a solution right? They have heard you, they are listening to you, they are working on it!
Stop QQ ! You have alternatives until the implement it. Grow up and have some patience.
The people who are still subbed from these servers have been more than patient. They've been the saints of patience. When BW finally got moving after months and months and merged the other servers this SUMMER they left these guys behind. "We're working on it" and "soon." It's DECEMBER. The fact that any of them are still here is amazing.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

ObiJuanShenobi
12.22.2012 , 11:25 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
BioWare! We are not waiting for paid transfers to be available
Yes you are. LOL.

Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
we sure as hell aren't paying to be transferred off our dying servers.
Yes you will. LOL.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

Roalmo
12.22.2012 , 11:33 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by darthstinji View Post
not really the most recent CS post on transfers says they haven't decided whether to allow them or not, at anytime, ever.

CommunitySupport
12.22.2012 , 02:10 PM | #28
Hello everyone!

Because a thread about this topic already exists, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion of [TOPIC] here:

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Thanks!