Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am Scissors. Where is my paper?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I am Scissors. Where is my paper?

PoliteAssasin
12.22.2012 , 10:36 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Larry_Dallas View Post
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...1&postcount=41

PoliteAssassin bragging about how easy it is for an annimara to solo an op healer just using slash and merciless slash. This is followed by about 10 people with annimaras telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about and shouldn't win that matchup pretty much ever.

So, as I said before. Take this guy's boasts with a huge grain of salt.
Ten people say the world is flat, does it make it so? I love how you're following me around though. I'm flattered.

If you're so convinced that you can beat me on a sniper, come on over and let's see how you do. Ill sponsor you so you won't have to worry about paying one cred. Level up to 50, ill cover your augments, get yourself war hero in a few days and lets see how well you do. Begeren colony. Your move internet tough guy.

Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
Oh pls, we already have one dude here that has beaten the best sniper, best operative on a server
Ah, no more arguments for your cute little illusions so you have to change the subject in order to boost yourself up. Predictable.

Quote: Originally Posted by PlagaNerezza View Post
Assassins are hard counters for snipers. It isn't marauders although they are very good counters.

To defeat any sniper its a 3 trick move. LoS, DoT, break there cover and kill. Pick an order to victory that your opposition is willing to accept for there pending death.

The advantage we have over marauders is an extended stealth. I would prefer to be running my madness spec for DoTs. Deception is good as well. When you have a class like gunslinger/sniper you just understand they have no cleanse and are 100% relying on cover. Taking away cover is all you need to do. Once you've got them needing to move its over.

As to range advantage. That is the biggest joke. I've got 30m attacks in every build so root me. The class is only good in sub-50 where classes like marauders don't get the complete setup of skills until well into the late 30's/40's of the class.

I completely abandoned my gunslinger who was my first toon. Rank 69 and that was pre-buff. Your a good class for holding points. Guarding the back row and have all sorts of hard hitting damage.

1 vs. 1 your class is a not good. Pretending your good 1 vs. 1 is an illusion to only yourself. I play the 1 vs. 1 class. I think you can be excellent as a gs and kill a lot of people. Most of you don't stand a chance 1 vs. 1 against any serious dps class. Your class isn't designed to be a hard counter. But I need you in my warzones. Just know your dps utility.

I left for assassin. Much more fun to play. I like my glowstick.
Don't bother convincing these guys. Their egos are too big for them to see the reality. Picking off someone in a wz who doesn't pay attention to them is considered a 1v1 for them.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

NoTomorrow
12.22.2012 , 11:09 PM | #72
Dude, i was hoping that you would entertain us with your commentaries on my big post in this thread. You never know how many more hilarious things you may claim and guve us all a good laugh.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

PoliteAssasin
12.22.2012 , 11:12 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
Dude, i was hoping that you would entertain us with your commentaries on my big post in this thread. You never know how many more hilarious things you may claim and guve us all a good laugh.
Oh the only one laughing is me. But who am I to crush your silly little dreams?
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

Smashbrother
12.22.2012 , 11:57 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by HanSollo View Post
I Play a GS. Have been playing since prelaunch i have been waiting patiently for my paper to show up but its still not here. Most people dont realize that most of the DMG done my GS is white so its all mitigated by armor. This pretty much takes out anything wearing heavy armor. Ok so Guardians/Troopers/ Mercs are out they mitigate 30-40% of your DMG right off the bat. so light and medium armor lets see. Sin/shadow op/scoundral have stealth. So at best you can wait for them to pop out of stealth and start on someone else but the one without downs simply kill you first then head to thier intended target. so whats left Sent/Mara.....if i have to explain that one to u then im sorry. So Sorc/Sages granted they only mitigate 15-20% of the dmg but the problem is they have a 4k bubble on a 20 sec CD so they have somthing like 30k hp and plunty of mobility to LoS you till they can rebubble. so what exactly am i supposed to target. The only use i am in WZs is to pop bubbles so melees dont get stunned. i really am confused as to why you even made this class. Not to mention that i have to stack accurcy to even be able to hit (+15%) to make sure i hit. So while others are stacking crit surge im stacking accuracy and more accuracy and more accuracy which ****s anydmg i would do. Plz if you can explain to me how i can kill **** let me know
Every non stealth melee is your paper. Stop being bad.

And everyone ranged too, if there is no LoS.

NoTomorrow
12.23.2012 , 07:25 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Oh the only one laughing is me. But who am I to crush your silly little dreams?
You lack providing any elementary logic, any counter arguments. You have burned yourself when you tried to BS people about your watchman soloing best op healers. You have made every marauder laugh about your incompetence.

You dont have the balls to answer how you will counter my sniper because you will be eaten alive after more of your stupid assertions.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Exilim
12.23.2012 , 07:57 AM | #76
Anyways, the only problem with playing a gunslinger is how popular the assassin class is. It's a strong class with an unfortunate counter class that is just very strong and very popular in it's own right.
I believe in people bombing
I believe in people warring
I believe diseases coming
I believe that's why I'm running