Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament - Place Your Bets!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament - Place Your Bets!

Wolfninjajedi
12.21.2012 , 05:47 PM | #71
As for list? Not sure, will just wait till the battles.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 05:51 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Exar Kun will win. Make no mistake
I second this. If Exar Kun wasn't apart of this, I would go with Malgus or G0-T0. Exar Kun's ability to "find" people strong in The Force will allow him to find Malgus' stealthed fortress/base/flagship and take him down.

I think we can all agree that Kun is going to end up in the finals. The real question is: who will face him? I'm betting on Malgus or Traya or possibly G0-T0.

But we shall see.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Warren-Stride
12.21.2012 , 06:03 PM | #73
Quote:
*You may be wondering while G0-T0 is in the ‘losers’ bracket – but the fact is his victory was unexpected and a feel he is a better match for Tyber Zann than Traya. It also allows for certain individuals to make a cameo. G0-T0 still however, has 'winners' privileges,
Oh.
My.
God.

It's Hanharr!
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 06:12 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
*You may be wondering while G0-T0 is in the ‘losers’ bracket – but the fact is his victory was unexpected and a feel he is a better match for Tyber Zann than Traya. It also allows for certain individuals to make a cameo. G0-T0 still however, has 'winners' privileges,
So will other members of the winners bracket get allies as well?
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

internaty
12.22.2012 , 03:51 AM | #75
mandalore the ultimate. grievous is a fleeing coward.

tybar zann outwitted jabba the empire and the rebels as while as controled multiple worlds.
Go-to was a malefunction driod who got lucky nobody know he was a driod(or every bounty hunter would have killed him)

Darth revan....i dont know or care who skere kaan is revan is simple the best.

Darth malgus a sith lord with exelent command abbility.
prince xixor pety crime lord.....i am giving this to darth malgus.

Darth traya because she is the best manipulator next to darth sidous.
Darth plagues got kill in his sleep.

naga shadow> exar khun.

Exar khun command a small rebelion.... naga shadow had a freaking empire.
knowledge is power.
use it well.

Good players take any and all advantages they can get, actually. It's why they are good.

Beniboybling
12.22.2012 , 05:56 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
Oh.
My.
God.

It's Hanharr!
Ssssshhh
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
So will other members of the winners bracket get allies as well?
What I meant by this is it allows certainly characters to come into play in the same battle where they will be balanced. Sith Lord vs Bounty Hunter would be a bit unfair... and yes, each combatant will receive an ally

MasterMe
12.22.2012 , 07:01 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I second this. If Exar Kun wasn't apart of this, I would go with Malgus or G0-T0. Exar Kun's ability to "find" people strong in The Force will allow him to find Malgus' stealthed fortress/base/flagship and take him down.

I think we can all agree that Kun is going to end up in the finals. The real question is: who will face him? I'm betting on Malgus or Traya or possibly G0-T0.

But we shall see.
Malgus and Traya can't fight Kun in the final can they? They're on the same side of the bracket as Kun, so they'll likely fall to him in the Tri-battle thing.

Beniboybling
12.22.2012 , 07:29 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Malgus and Traya can't fight Kun in the final can they? They're on the same side of the bracket as Kun, so they'll likely fall to him in the Tri-battle thing.
Yes, if they make it to the Semi-Finals. Whether they will fall to Kun however remains to be seen...

konstadinosblue
12.22.2012 , 07:35 AM | #79
Quote:
I bet it will be either Dart Revan,Malgus, or Traya.G0-T0 is pretty good but he's not gonna win this......
A cool tri-duel would be Revan vs Traya vs Malgus and show the true Dark Lord of the Sith...
Ahsoka: "Well, you want the bad news, or the really bad news?"
Obi-Wan: "Well, let's try the bad news laced with a little optimism."
―Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi, attempting to flee from Mortis

Rayla_Felana
12.22.2012 , 07:45 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by konstadinosblue View Post
I bet it will be either Dart Revan,Malgus, or Traya.G0-T0 is pretty good but he's not gonna win this......
A cool tri-duel would be Revan vs Traya vs Malgus and show the true Dark Lord of the Sith...
Considering Marka Ragnos, the last true and still active Dark Lord of the Sith(spirit) crowned Exar Kun Dark Lord instead of Vitiate or anyone else, I think that makes Kun the greatest claimant here.