Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a guild.

Lest
12.21.2012 , 12:26 AM | #1
Hey everyone. I am just coming back to this game after some time off and am looking for a guild to join up with. I am looking for a republic guild that has medium to heavy RP and is active in world PvP. The class I am playing as is a Gunslinger. What are some of the more active guilds in WPvP?
Damion Schubert - a lot of players are, well… idiots.
"Grinding to level 1" since 2009
(DH)
Gryffin - Merc - Davik's Estate

Luniara
12.21.2012 , 09:35 AM | #2
Hello there, Lest. Welcome back!

Some of the best Republic guilds on the server are:

Remnants of Hope

Angeli Aetherii
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Grievear
12.21.2012 , 09:43 AM | #3
Hey,

Thanks for the plug Luniara!

I would like to clarify that we're not a RP guild, but we do have a few members who do enjoy some light RP now and then. If you want to know more about us, please check out our recruitment thread at;

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534174

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Griever Leonhart - Officer and Vanguard of Angeli Aetherii

"...And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up"

Dancally
12.21.2012 , 03:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Luniara View Post
Hello there, Lest. Welcome back!

Some of the best Republic guilds on the server are:

Remnants of Hope

Angeli Aetherii
Well isn't that horribly biased.
Leq
Faction: Republic
-Cookies & Wookies-

toyfanatic
12.21.2012 , 05:00 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dancally View Post
AGREED.
Reminants of Hope is a good group. Angeli Atherii- I will not recommend, not because they are bad people. But I recall officers in their guild being on "please let us move" band wagon. I find it counter productive to recommend a guild that some of its players want our beloved server to disapear.
Also Nights Radiance is a good outfit and The Gentlemans club of Coruscant are nice people. If you are largly a pvp'er I would say try and see if you fit in in credit shot.

Lest
12.21.2012 , 08:52 PM | #6
thanks for all of the replies everyone. It has been very helpful to get some of these names of guilds and check out their websites. I really appreciate it!
Damion Schubert - a lot of players are, well… idiots.
"Grinding to level 1" since 2009
(DH)
Gryffin - Merc - Davik's Estate

etcc
12.22.2012 , 07:34 AM | #7
While everyone is going to try to recruit you individually my recommendation would be to use the enjin recruitment site to check out all of the active guilds and find one that fits what you are looking for. I'm sure that all of the main guilds have websites at this point as you can have one for free.

Happy Guild Hunting!
Kordeed
Head Warden
Sky Wardens

Houzukimaru
12.26.2012 , 04:32 PM | #8
It is important finding the guild that fits you best. If there's WPvP, Alpha Company won't be far away, but admittedly it's not for everyone. etcc has the right idea, do the research of the sites, find one that you'll enjoy.
Lieutenant Mij Galaar
2nd Assault Platoon Commander
Alpha Company
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Luniara
12.27.2012 , 12:47 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Dancally View Post
I'm sorry, I don't understand how in the world it's "horribly biased" unless I was personally involved with those guilds.

I just notice those two guilds are very active, have good numbers and no one in my own guild has never had issues with any of their members. Jen'jidai has no ties with them what-so-ever or...any Republic guild except our own Pub alt guild for that matter.

If I missed some Republic guild it's simply because I am not familiar with their members and have no place to say
"YEAH! They're AWESOME!". I know what I know and I'm sorry if my plug insulted you. I was just trying to be nice and helpful to the OP. I also apologize for going off topic.
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

toyfanatic
12.27.2012 , 02:11 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Luniara View Post
I'm sorry, I don't understand how in the world it's "horribly biased" unless I was personally involved with those guilds.

I just notice those two guilds are very active, have good numbers and no one in my own guild has never had issues with any of their members. Jen'jidai has no ties with them what-so-ever or...any Republic guild except our own Pub alt guild for that matter.

If I missed some Republic guild it's simply because I am not familiar with their members and have no place to say
"YEAH! They're AWESOME!". I know what I know and I'm sorry if my plug insulted you. I was just trying to be nice and helpful to the OP. I also apologize for going off topic.
I don't take offense to your reply. You just explained that you are not as famailar on the republic guilds as other people are. Thats cool.
I play on mostly on the republic side. All the replys come from very active guilds. I have "pugged" one with members of all the represented guilds to the OP's inquiry. And I had a good time with each encounter. I hope the guild hunt goes well for them and theyfind a guild that fits well.