Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

C2-N2 stopped critting (engineering sensor - cybertech)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
C2-N2 stopped critting (engineering sensor - cybertech)

nellosmomishot's Avatar

12.31.2012 , 09:37 AM | #31
Man take him off ignore, this thread has so much potential.
Nellosmomishot - 55 Sage (Seer)
U'should Unsub - 55 Guardian (Defense)

SPrime's Avatar

12.31.2012 , 10:11 AM | #32
Just to wanted to say. You have a 75% chance to not crit on every craft. All because you did not crit on the last craft does not increase you chances of criting next craft. Craft 1 has a 25% chance to come crit. Craft 50 has the same chance to crit regardless of previous outcome.

If you have had a dry spell. It is totally normal and not the unheard of.

In Vegas the odds are against you. The odds are against you here.

psandak's Avatar

01.02.2013 , 11:51 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by finelinebob View Post
How many thousands of crafts have you done with him? That is the number that is needed to reasonably assume something other than RNG is at work.
THIS above all else is what matters. You cannot make a statistical analysis with a sample size of 50. Come back when you've done 500 and we'll talk.