Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Random Flashpoint Trend

Kenj
12.20.2012 , 07:46 PM | #1
Ever notice how some weeks the random flashpoints seem to not be so random as much as just one flashpoint showing up every time you try for a random? False Emperor was a popular one, as was Maelstrom Prison which I understand given HK, but sometimes there seems to be a trend for a week.

The first time it happened for me was Battle of Ilum, I don't remember much beyond troopers always getting their offhand needed or not. More recently for a while it was Kaon, even in guild 'random' flashpoints for 3 nights in a row that was the flashpoint that showed up. This past week, Esseles and Black Talon depending on the faction I'm running with seems to be the only option. Even had a group disband, wait out the timer, queue again, and get esseles again.

Your stories?

Athena-Nike
12.20.2012 , 07:57 PM | #2
Other people in your que unchecked all the other FPs so it just pops the one.

People LOVE Illum because its SOOOOO quick. Grab a stealther and you can skip almost all of it
People love Kaon for the Conflicts weekly
People love BT/Ess for the social

Kenj
12.20.2012 , 08:16 PM | #3
I've thought that a few times, but when I'm in group with all four people before we queue, and we get rewards at the end it sort-of disproves that theory for the guild runs. While I can't speak for the truthful nature of the pugs most of the time when I ask they deny it.