Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What change would you make to HM FP?

Slowpokeking
12.21.2012 , 03:04 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
LI hm to long? it takes less then 20 minutes... unless you are bad..
No, but remove the long way we have to go in the beginning.

uniz
12.21.2012 , 09:18 PM | #12
remove the bh hm daily quest and just have each boss drop one bh com. have a 20 hour lock out of each zone to prevent farming the easiest one over and over. such lockout has you saved to a zone with bosses and trash removed up to the last boss which was killed. said lock out is shared with all group members and will be updated if one goes back in and clears it without the others.

make all mobs unleashable to prevent skipping. in doing so make bosses immune after they are pulled too far away to prevent terrain exploits.

add random rare drops to trash and bosses unique to each hm which are more powerful than the normal drops. this can entice players to do trash and bosses. an example would be white crystals, powerful unique relics or tokens for such relics, unique looking weapons or even schematics for such. perhaps even a piece of the next tier of gear can drop.

remove all cut scenes as all are skipped anyways.

have bosses and trash drop more credits.

digdoug
12.21.2012 , 09:28 PM | #13
1: No Cinematics in HMs, you want to watch them, go solo em in Story Mode.
2. A larger credit drop from most mobs in HMs.

Ephesia
12.22.2012 , 06:14 AM | #14
I for one believe that cinematics, dialogues - choices is one of the chief things that make SWTOR flashpoints different from other mmorpg's synonymous denominations like heroic dungeons, therefore I would wish for flashpoints to keep them, just not overdone like it is in Esseles.

I do not believe that upping credit reward from trashes is a solution, best that could achieve is upping the inflation in the market. This game does not need more credits, it's economy is in a quite ideal position at the moment.

I think the skillful skip of trashes should not be prevented by increasing the aggro range, however it could be implemented so all bosses drop 1 token to encourage boss killing in flashpoints - whether by spreading the group finder reward of 5 BH comms to the various bosses or by simply removing the daily quest as suggested above. Of course this would make flashpoints with more bosses more favorable and would probably clutter the market with even more BH comms but I see nothing particularly wrong or harmful about that at this point. There is nothing wrong in easing the access to BH level gear from comms, especially with steep demands like the Hazmat earpieces and seeing how easy it is to obtain a War Hero gear which is as good as a Rakata set in PVE.
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst

MitchPB
12.22.2012 , 06:27 AM | #15
1. Mobs drop more credits
2. To stop credit farming from 1, add a 1 or 2 day lockout
3. Remove the cinematics from the HM versions (SM exists for a reason)
4. This last one isn't a change but fix all the dam bugs.
<BOG>
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> | <Concept>

toyfanatic
12.22.2012 , 11:29 AM | #16
Ok this thread is odd,
Some of us ( the player base) remeber there were even more trash mobs in many HM's. The Dev's took out several mobs, if the OP thought there are too many mobs in FE he might never had played it in its original format.
There were many more mobs in FE, but originally FE was the games quasi ending before more content.
If I could recomend a change it would be, make all the Fp's avalable as HM's and fix all FP's bugs. The bug fix isn't a new idea but I think it would go along way as to making the game better.
I hope the Dev's wrap up the dreadguard storyline, and about going into more depth with the hutt cartell bring new FP's with related content.