Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What change would you make to HM FP?

Slowpokeking
12.20.2012 , 02:55 PM | #1
BT: Nothing
BP: Nothing
Foundry: Reduce the overall length a bit
D7: Remove the long way in the beginning, totally pointless.
Battle of Ilum: Remove the min bosses and tons of mobs on the way, nobody is going to do them
FE: Reduce the length for a bit, especially Jindo-HK47 got too many trash mobs
Kaon, speeder available for the area, remove those champion droids in the beginning, they don't provide any challenge but got long hp, waste of time.
LI, like D7 the long way in the beginning is pointless, remove it.

Remove the 3rd bonus stage of all bonus bosses, it took too much time and nobody wants to do the bonus boss.

Khevar
12.20.2012 , 07:30 PM | #2
I'd like the mini bosses and the trash along the way to the end to drop significantly more credits. (See TfB)

If you could legitimately farm enough credits in HM FPs (similar to doing dailies) doing the stuff that is otherwise skipped, I think it would be a good thing.

I'd also like to see Hammer Station, Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, Cademimu, Collicoid War Games and Red Reaper turned into HM FPs.

SalBasss
12.20.2012 , 09:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
I'd also like to see Hammer Station, Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, Cademimu, Collicoid War Games and Red Reaper turned into HM FPs.
This x 100.

Though alternatively I'd also settle for NiM Esseles, BT, Foundry, MP, FE, Ilum, D7, Kaon, and LI.

Twolightsabers
12.21.2012 , 03:43 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Battle of Ilum: Remove the min bosses and tons of mobs on the way, nobody is going to do them
BOI is the FP you pray for when doing your daily comm grind.

Atramar
12.21.2012 , 04:02 AM | #5
LI hm to long? it takes less then 20 minutes... unless you are bad..
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Petnil
12.21.2012 , 10:49 AM | #6
increase agrorange on all mobs so less can be skipped. Goes for all FP but especially Battle of Ilum and Teral 5.

Make bonus boss drop a few BH marks. Goes for all FP.

Jarnuk
12.21.2012 , 10:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
LI hm to long? it takes less then 20 minutes... unless you are bad..
Very true. I believe that the record is 14 minutes start to finish. Fastest I've done it is 16; our group make up was a 63 BiS Sniper, 63 BiS Mara, 61 non BiS Healer, and then myself (61/63 BiS) tanking in Rage spec. Agro was a ***** at times but the extra deeps made up for it.
Reigis
APEX

mikebevo
12.21.2012 , 11:18 AM | #8
I would love to just write, make them harder, but that would be unfair to new 50s.

So I would like to make more level 2 HM FP, except don't nerf them the moment people complain.

Up the bh comms for Level 2 from 5 to 8...give people an instinctive to run them daily instead of weekly.

In these I would have random spawning roaming mobs making skipping more difficult and more dangerous. Make it so boss fights can't be skipped to advance mission, but have less conversations, less trash and shorter. Without wipes you should be able to kill everything in the instance in 30 mins. 2 boss should be the normal tank and spank, but the other two need to push, tank, dps or healer abilities. Still would love a fight in a HMFP like ciphas heirad and kel'sara in HM TfB, that would test the healers skill level. As it is now, geared healers have it the easiest in a HMFP.

Khevar
12.21.2012 , 11:44 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Petnil View Post
increase agrorange on all mobs so less can be skipped. Goes for all FP but especially Battle of Ilum and Teral 5.

Make bonus boss drop a few BH marks. Goes for all FP.
Rather than forcing people fight trash, why not increase the credit drops (a la TfB)?

NinjatisedLemon
12.21.2012 , 12:56 PM | #10
Most likely after the level cap we are going to see NiM of the current HM FPs, or HM versions of the FPs that don't currently have hardmodes. (Most likely) (Hopefully <,<) (Praying ; ; )
(Ascension Strikes Back)(The Sith'ari)
Katre (50 Trooper) Caaden (50 Guardian) Ka'tre (50 Maurader)
Bergeren Colony
The Karrot is Back!